Anyone else didn't knew?

• I just got a recomendation on Youtube for a boygroup and ... I thought Brand New Music was only having AB6IX o.o

Anyone of you here also didn'd knew that a group called BDC exists?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I've been stanning BDC for awhile now, so yeah. The three members, Sihun, Seongjun, and Junghwan, were all contestants for Produce X 101 i.e the show that formed X1. Alongside Lee Eun Sang, they all competed under Brand New Music. Ofc, only Eun Sang made it, but thankfully, Brand New Music took the remaining trainees and formed a group with them. They've been around since 2019. I'm happy to see their talent put to great use.

These are their most recent comebacks, which are absolutely amazing.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ah, speaking of AB6IX, they made this special song with them (Lee Eun Sang is in it too!) It's absolutley adorable.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!