So about these artists personal online concerts… is it live or pre-recorded?

• Because if it’s pre-recorded then wouldn’t it be interesting if it’s exclusively released as a movie in theaters? Blackpink The movie on theaters was basically the show (the it’s not exclusive obviously) and it was 10xs better experience to see the stages on theaters than home.

This also would lessen the leak. Obviously it’s not something many groups can do because the theaters aren’t going to take every group’s concert lol but if someone started it, they can.

lt64IYu.gif

• I don't know about others but for Even Of Day it's live

They even play instruments live this is them practising for their concert

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm not sure about releasing in theaters like how are cinema restrictions in covid for different countries?

• in most countries in the world now it's still not the time to go to cinema

+ groups can always just release those on their youtube channels in 4 or 8K and you can plug it to whatever big ass screen you want

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That would be interesting. I know AMC, Regal, and Cinemark participate in Fathom Events that also include concerts. BlackPink The Movie had showings in places where K-Pop acts usually perform (Washington, DC and Fairfax, VA). The same theaters that played BP The Movie also participate in Fathom Event showings. It would be the closest think to feeling like a real concert with the public health restrictions everywhere.

I don't think a lot of groups have a big enough following for it to be worth the effort. So online concerts might more efficient for most. Cinemas are open here though and they recently reinstated mask mandates.

• I don’t know if you are asking about all groups - but BTSs online concerts are always live. For the last 3 ones, they had a stage where there is a massive wall with screens showing ARMYs who are currently watching (with their ARMY bomb synchronized to the songs). Kinda create an illusion that the fans are there in person since the boys can hear them scream, sing along, wave their ARMY bombs, etc.

2196516D-9F40-47BF-98AA-B8823A6D6278.jpeg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!