it's funny companies try to create their own bp with a yg formula bc

• bc there is none, yg never wanted a bp, never see them as their front face and to this day I still dont think they do

it wasnt a plan, it was an accident, a miracle maybe considering yg situation with everybody there just doing terrible and bb basically retired

gl to those companies if u can manage to make the witchcraft that bring bp to what they are now bc not even yg will get a second one

• he even wait for teddy music for bp what are you all complaining about be happy they’re so popular with less work unlike others

and thats on those others, bp is the one getting 1 year hiatus when other ggs get to promote and be out in the public like normal groups

• Yet same people who say this now later on will say that "YG is using money earned by Blackpink for other groups"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The thing is, YGE knows their strengths. How can other companies, with different strengths, base a group in music sensibilities they probably don't even have? It's better to differentiate and build around the aura of your own group.

• YG does BP MVs over it's own possibilities, I think they spend so much on their comebacks when it comes to sets and clothes and people expect their MVs to always be next level stuff, so YG wants to keep the whole "exclusiveness" for them and if it's 1 comeback a year, to make it seem like it's worth it.

And now that touring has not been possible YG doesn't even try to do a new comeback because while BP sales are great, the expectations for their MVs and such are BTS level at least. It's what happens when you do a high invest - high expectation deal and a global pandemic happens, not to mention the company is heavy BP dependent still.

YG is still dumb af though, the most useless company when it comes to management out of the Big 3 and Hybe imo.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!