What's wrong with saying "I miss the old BTS"?

• than go listen to old bts ?

as far as im aware all their older songs and albums are available on plenty of streaming sites their older bangtan bombs are still on youtube too :boredr:

did i say i only enjoy old bts? just bc someone misses an era and wishes for bts to recreate again doesn't mean they're hating on the new music.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• Forgive me for saying that but judging by your threads today, you are just trying to get reactions as if to prove a point.

You can miss anyone you want. At the end of the day the music is still there and available to enjoy.

• did i say i only enjoy old bts? just bc someone misses an era and wishes for bts to recreate again doesn't mean they're hating on the new music.

i was talking about the people who did

theyre the same ones who used to trash bts's older discography and now suddenly they miss it

• there is nothing wrong with that. sometimes i feel that way too but there is a problem. some say "i missed bts' old music" then ignore the namgi's respect or the rap based songs. some of them saying it for clout. this is the only problem

• BTS music is not declining. The more BTS has input to their songs, the better they sound. And seeing how the members self-produced BE, I'm sure they will make great music.

I joined at the peak of “new BTS”. I remember seeing a handful of fans leaving because they didn’t like the direction of BTS but honestly I loved new BTS as much I love old BTS. I got both at the same time because I went through their old discography to catch up on their lore and of course listen to the new music. I’m not a music expert but I think the quality has always been on steady rise. The genre jumping and mixing throws people off.

• I think it's because people or antis maybe use it to diss their current music.

My favourite era from BTS personally is the 2017 - 2018 era whereby I was more into them, but it's not like I want or need them to make music like it was back then. In fact, it is great that they are doing different stuff every year to show that their musicality is not one dimensional. If I want to listen to old BTS music, I will just go back to their old albums.

Like example for Day6, my favourite album from them is still Sunrise in 2017, but it's not like I'll go and "oh I miss their old music so much I hope they go back to their old music", because if I'm being honest, their newer albums showed more versatility and diversity. That's the point of music, it's not just making the same sound or same thing over and over again, is progressing and making yourself as an artist better, trying new stuff and exploring different sounds.

If you miss old music so much just go back and listen to their older music no one is stopping you, don't need to go and be like "oh they music last time is so much better" because guess what, music is subjective and if 2019 2020 BTS wants to put out this kind of music, they are going to do it regardless of whether you like it or not. I'm glad that BTS is happy with the music they are putting out and it seems like recently they are having more creative control which is great.

• Forgive me for saying that but judging by your threads today, you are just trying to get reactions as if to prove a point.

You can miss anyone you want. At the end of the day the music is still there and available to enjoy.

I'm not tryna prove any point here. I already know what's gonna be the reaction by ARMYs on each topic. I've learnt it the hard way. My tone on some threads are harsh for a reason. It might be pretty silly but if I keep replying back, I can get more posts. More posts means more akorns. I already know the answers to those threads. I have the same opinions as you and other ARMYs when it comes a topic. I'm just beating the bush around.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• there is nothing wrong with that. sometimes i feel that way too but there is a problem. some say "i missed bts' old music" then ignore the namgi's respect or the rap based songs. some of them saying it for clout. this is the only problem

i don't get why someone would say such stuff for clout. X/

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• But it’s really not just a bts-only issue tho lol, it’s something that it’s frequently said about every artist whose sound visibly changed at one point. like even with Tyler the creator, linkin park or bring me the horizon you’re gonna get swarmed by their fans if you’re obnoxious about it

• Listen to the old music if you love it so much. LY TEAR is still my favorite album and I listen to the bsides from it often. Don't get too upset if BTS releases something you don't like and just accept that its not your taste and move on. No essays needed lmao! (not saying you specifically just in general)

this thread is not me and my opinions. I like both BTS new music and old. Even LY Tear is my favourite album.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• I'm not tryna prove any point here. I already know what's gonna be the reaction by ARMYs on each topic. I've learnt it the hard way. My tone on some threads are harsh for a reason. It might be pretty silly but if I keep replying back, I can get more posts. More posts means more akorns. I already know the answers to those threads. I have the same opinions as you and other ARMYs when it comes a topic. I'm just beating the bush around.

No you don't because I am an Army and I replied to you politely and I even explained with details certain things. Not everyone is out to get you because it seems you tend to think it's like that.

As for the akorns part, then I have nothing to say. I rest my case and I will leave you to it. Good luck.

• No you don't because I am an Army and I replied to you politely and I even explained with details certain things. Not everyone is out to get you because it seems you tend to think it's like that.

As for the akorns part, then I have nothing to say. I rest my case and I will leave you to it. Good luck.

Do you realise I don't respond to some posts on my thread bc I do agree with them? Most of the time it's only 2-3 posts which I don't agree with entirely and I try replying to them only. If I agree with everything, there's literally nothing for me to debate about.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• Depends on how it's said. But people are entitled to say if they don't like their musically growth, but just don't be a cunt about it that's all.

• There is nothing wrong with that, I personally like the older BTS content better too, but it's a problem when someone who likes the older stuff is mean or downputting about the new stuff

As long as you are nice about it, it isn't a problem and those who say it is are just offended that you don't like the same thing they do as much as they do, which is a whole other problem

• There is nothing wrong with that, I personally like the older BTS content better too, but it's a problem when someone who likes the older stuff is mean or downputting about the new stuff

As long as you are nice about it, it isn't a problem and those who say it is are just offended that you don't like the same thing they do as much as they do, which is a whole other problem

I mean you're not wrong but why did have to revive it? :pepewash:

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• As a new Army, I like their older stuff more also. But in the end what makes them BTS is in their new stuff also. They are the only artist where I like most of their discography. I will usually only like a few or at most half of an artist’s entire discography. With BTS, I like 95% and love 50% of that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!