BTS debut is the best in kpop!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And the fact that it still sounds so good in 2020 with 7 year old BTS performing.

• I’d say one of the best debuts

Fire had an insane impact and was iconic and still is to this day

• You can praise your faves of course, but saying „best ever“ doesn’t work when you don’t know every debut ever in the genre. (It would be too time-consuming for some, but it’s still needed before someone can say 'the best' about anything)..

• Go create your own thread and complain. It’s obvious this is an appreciation thread and we are gonna call our faves the best.

Move on :boredr:

The thread is about the "best in Kpop" so it is relevant to my interests and I will post what I think is better if I want to.

• I’d say one of the best debuts

Fire had an insane impact and was iconic and still is to this day

that's just my opinion. You are free to think other debuts are the best.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• You can praise your faves of course, but saying „best ever“ doesn’t work when you don’t know every debut ever in the genre. (It would be too time-consuming for some, but it’s still needed before someone can say 'the best' about anything)..

I've checked a lot of debuts in the past. A lot of them don't match the standards by showing their potential. But this is my opinion. I'm allowed call to whatever the "best".

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!