Is it just me or BLACKPINK's 5th Anniversary is kinda uneventful?

• well they have like some hours left to post anything

and they have pop-up store in Seoul but well oh that's for Knetz onleeee

+ I don't want to hate BP but overall they have most boring instagram account from all top girl groups

like this seems more like BP achievements graphic archive, not an active group ig

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• + I don't want to hate BP but overall they have most boring instagram account from all top girl groups

What kind of statement is that?

I didn't realize they were actively trying to prevent you from hating them.

And as far as i know you are not even a blink, so why does their anniversary concern you...

• What kind of statement is that?

I didn't realize they were actively trying to prevent you from hating them.

And as far as i know you are not even a blink, so why does their anniversary concern you...

why did you just cut a part and decide it's a statement?

like I've said there is nothing going on there just graphics, can I at least be able to say that for me it's boring?

or that's already too much with the whole 'woke'?

I've just said my opinion about their group social media account, can I do at least that?

and btw. I'm following their personal accounts, because yeah those are fun to follow. I always enjoy Jennie's cute photos, and Jisoo ones with some smokey eyes, she's godly pretty with darker makeup.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ????????

LMAO tf? They have their individual ig's for a reason to post all their personal stuff, a group's account is in fact intended to post their events, their music, achievements and what they are up to as a group.

#jennie from I have tasted the stars #jennie from I have tasted the stars image

Edited once, last by leneny ().

• There was literally the word hate included in that statement.

You don't want to hate them, but....

Or maybe you don't understand the sentence you wrote yourself..

But i digress...

• Why so many non blinks caring here? specially op who seems obssesed with the pinks

I didn't know stanning other groups prevented people from liking BP. Well, guess I am not allowed to give them my money while going to the teather to watch The Movie.

It's funny tho, you only have to long here to see Blinks complaining about YG/Pinks only thinking about $$$. One would think you are the ones giving people ideas to boycott.

• Covid probably hampered any kind of big plans. YG doesn't really do much with their youtube channel even though they have a lot of subscribers. I thought maybe something BTS did and record some kind of b-side medley video would be cool.

My biggest surprise is that they are using Weverse more than I thought they would.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!