The whole fu yanying girls planet 999 hypocrisy

• Ok if non black people can't have an opinion on the subject especially if it was done out of pure innocence and ignorance of not knowing, the. That same logic applies to Korea so when you hear Koreans go off on people about the rising sun flag or the criticism of adding Chinese members in kpop, then that means you should be quiet and not say anything because you aren't Korean and don't understand the history etc to know why there's such resentment. But wait that doesn't happen so many people put their 2cent in on subjects here. You can't have your cake and eat it too

That's different. You're comparing two different issues related to two different subjects. Racism is different from the rising sun you've just mentioned, don't be ignorant

You, as a non black person, have no right saying that this girl is innocent/isn't a racist/deserves to be forgiven. She said a racial slur that's offensive to black people. It's hatred towards them because of the skin of their color, don't make me explain to you why racism is wrong for fuck sake? Black people are the only ones who can accept her apology,who can decide on behalf of each individual whether she "innocently" fucked up or did it without care. You and I both have no right speaking over black people

• That's different. You're comparing two different issues related to two different subjects. Racism is different from the rising sun you've just mentioned, don't be ignorant

You, as a non black person, have no right saying that this girl is innocent/isn't a racist/deserves to be forgiven. She said a racial slur that's offensive to black people. It's hatred towards them because of the skin of their color, don't make me explain to you why racism is wrong for fuck sake? Black people are the only ones who can accept her apology,who can decide on behalf of each individual whether she "innocently" fucked up or did it without care. You and I both have no right speaking over black people

No it's not that much different at all, the flag was and is a symbol of the dark time murder,rape and countless atrocities were committed with its use similar to how bad Nazis were and how the swastika is outlawed. Many of the atrocities committed during those times were in Many cases far worse than most people can imagine. So yea a symbol of hatred, death and extermination hmm guess you're right they aren't the same one lasted for hundreds of years in the usa and one lasted for 40 bloody years in Asia and especially here in Korea. 😑

• No it's not that much different at all, the flag was and is a symbol of the dark time murder,rape and countless atrocities were committed with its use similar to how bad Nazis were and how the swastika is outlawed. Many of the atrocities committed during those times were in Many cases far worse than most people can imagine. So yea a symbol of hatred, death and extermination hmm guess you're right they aren't the same one lasted for hundreds of years in the usa and one lasted for 40 bloody years in Asia and especially here in Korea. 😑

Why are you comparing two completely different things, both of which occured due to different reasons, both of which affected a different group of people? You sound like you're really ignorant by comparing those two things and acting like we are allowed to speak over black people by bringing another issue. Let's stop that conversation because people might feel uncomfortable reading it.

• Why are you comparing two completely different things, both of which occured due to different reasons, both of which affected a different group of people? You sound like you're really ignorant by comparing those two things and acting like we are allowed to speak over black people by bringing another issue. Let's stop that conversation because people might feel uncomfortable reading it.

Seems like a hobby of yours to call people ignorant.

• Why are you comparing two completely different things, both of which occured due to different reasons, both of which affected a different group of people? You sound like you're really ignorant by comparing those two things and acting like we are allowed to speak over black people by bringing another issue. Let's stop that conversation because people might feel uncomfortable reading it.

They are one in the same you idiot, they were both brought about by racism and hatred what part of that dif you not understand. I just pointed out the hypocrisy of the situation when people tell us Koreans to feel a certain way about that but try to bar us from having an opinion on something like this. So te eat your own words you don't have an opinion because you can't talk over Asians. Good day 😑

• Seems like a hobby of yours to call people ignorant.

Because it's true you're ignorant and I have to deal with seeing that bullshit everywhere

They are one in the same you idiot, they were both brought about by racism and hatred what part of that dif you not understand. I just pointed out the hypocrisy of the situation when people tell us Koreans to feel a certain way about that but try to bar us from having an opinion on something like this. So te eat your own words you don't have an opinion because you can't talk over Asians. Good day 😑

Open the schools

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!