Thanks to YG BLACKPINK tanked in Japan

• Their multiple streaming certifications say otherwise.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MTE. No one expects BP physical to do much more in japan

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BP don't renew your contract with YG and move to SM. They will give you better treatment and take your group activities to the next level. You'll not be on hiatus for 6-10 months. :borahae:

Or Bighit

• Honestly, no one expects it to sell even 5K the most looking at how Japan Blinks which are already small in number wanted to boycott this shitfest of a release

Zero promo, zero everything yet it sells 14K

Madam YHS must be proud to see this strategy works :peperun::peperun::peperun:

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• I'm surprised it even sold that much :whatb: jblinks should have boycotted it completely. I mean, YG didn't even bother to take new pictures at the very least

I wonder how many times they want to recycle the same photoshoot. The album (KR), the album (JP), 4+1 photobook ... all the same outfit and setting

• I thought it charted number one??? :laughs:

well hey, at least lee soo man would give them a original japenese album. Not a remake of an album, just in a different language...and a new MV. Baby monsters are doomed.

But he would give them remakes for korean releases lol

• This is what happens when a group is neglected. YG living on borrowed time when it comes to BP. They cant keep exploiting the fanbase while not giving them anything in return. At some point, even Blinks WILL revolt, and all those photobooks, DVDs, and musty afterthought foreign language versions will end up sitting in warehouses gathering dust.

Who knows, the tide may have already turned with the past 10 month hiatus. Lisa's solo shoulda come out in May and we should be looking forward to BP's big group comeback this month. Instead, Blinks are treated to Weverse and a paid reality show that Twice does for free for their fans literally every week.

I think you are overreacting a bit people say people wont wait or will leave etc.. there has been as big breaks before even bigger.

• I thought it charted number one??? :laughs:

It did chart #1 on the daily Oricon chart but they timed it on an off day. Oricon charts for the week are done Wed to Tuesday. So for example if you look at the daily charts for the 4th of August you will see a LOT of new releases. However BP released it one day earlier when everyone else's week is essentially at the low point or when they sell the least albums.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!