Fu Yaning saying the N*word multiple times + straight up disrespecting senior on Girls Planet 999

• As crimsonice said, this is all planned.

It's bloody Mnet snakes back at it again.

But that girl just fucked her chances hard.

Not to mention, CLC has years of experience on stage and Yujin is amazing.

She has no chance. I saw her on the other show. Mediocre at best.

All she has is a big mouth backed by no talent.

She was stupid to accept Mnet's scripts to diss Yujin.

• Agreed, she had no chance from the start. Not skilled enough, not a visual, and she's on the older side for an idol as well. Maybe she felt that standing out in a bad way is better than not standing out at all. She was going to get the boot after the first eliminations regardless.

• Agreed, she had no chance from the start. Not skilled enough, not a visual, and she's on the older side for an idol as well. Maybe she felt that standing out in a bad way is better than not standing out at all. She was going to get the boot after the first eliminations regardless.

I mean true, bad publicity is publicity after all.

• As someone who learned English as a second language, no one really taught me the n word was a slur. I only learned it because I saw American Twitch streamers getting banned for saying it. But maybe things changed since I learned it's meaning 5 years ago.

I didn't even know what exactly the nword was until this year. And I have been studying in the U.S for around 6 years.

• As another person whose second language is English (and it's still not very good btw, so I'm sorry), the thing of “oh, it's not her first language” is just a lame excuse, for what I know she's fluent in english, which means she knows enough to be aware of certain things.

And even if she didn't know is not an excuse, she said it multiple times and she couldn't stop of a moment and say “hey, I don't know what this means and I'm saying it... let's search it up”, the lame ass excuses that some say are very shitty.

• The N word thing is cool to be upset about and called out for but her dissing Yujin was the best thing about Planet999. We already know that it would be boring as heck since we already know that this show is rigged just like all the other produce series they should at least make it entertaining. Fu is clearly bringing that plus the talent as she did well.

• As another person whose second language is English (and it's still not very good btw, so I'm sorry), the thing of “oh, it's not her first language” is just a lame excuse, for what I know she's fluent in english, which means she knows enough to be aware of certain things.

And even if she didn't know is not an excuse, she said it multiple times and she couldn't stop of a moment and say “hey, I don't know what this means and I'm saying it... let's search it up”, the lame ass excuses that some say are very shitty.

its very possible to learn english and never be taught about the N word, look at Namjoon. he also said it many times. its a confusing word. its said so casually in a lot of songs so it can be easily mistaken for a harmless word

• Genuine question

Do y'all check every single lyrics of a KPOP song to make sure there isn't any harmful words in. I mean you could never be too sure right you never know if any of the KPOP songs you sing now might have some slur which we do not know the meaning of since 99.9% of us do not understand Korean.

You probably be like "but nah there probably isn't anything wrong with the songs I'm singing if not the idols would have already been cancelled blah blah" but you never know right? I mean those English songs still exist, and it's not like the artists have been cancelled for singing/rapping those words

It's a lame excuse only for an entitled underage Twitter stan who thinks that the world must revolve around America. For normal people, it is a perfectly understandable situation. I think that as long as a person apologizes and learns from his mistakes, it's fair to give them the benefit of doubt. If she does it again, then it is a different story.

What's worse is that people are now making up lies about her to make everything seem worse than it is - "she already apologized in the past but still did it later" is one of the examples, another one is "her international fans already called her out and she ignored" (no trace of that on Weibo/Instagram prior to GP999 and I am curious what international fans can 50+ ranked trainee from YWY2 have), and there are more fantasy stories conjured by Twitteroids to justify why their little hate-crusade is good.

Btw, CLC fans should thank Yaning for promoting CLC better than Cube :pepe-hehe:

Edited once, last by 3best ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!