Recommend me Kpop/Korean R&B Songs

• Something like dvsn's The Line will be highly appreciated

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

thank you!!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• first thing that came to my mind were these songs

External Content www.youtube.com

(especially this one)

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• Heize feat. Dean - And July

Dean - Half Moon

Heize - Don't Know You

Heize - We Don't Talk Together

Heize feat. Jay Park - Sunday

Thanks but I have heard all these. I know all of Dean, Heize, and Gsoul/golden's discography

• Thanks. I have those 2 Sam Kim songs on my playlist. I have not heard some of those in the spoiler. I will check them out

• Zion. T is really really great. I would try both his OO and ZZZ album or just his well-known songs like Eat, Just or Two Melodies. Jay Park's 'Everything you wanted' is brilliant (I would do my favourites but they're all good). You could also try out 2PM's No.5 album and All Night Long if you fancy something a little sexier haha.

Let me know if you like any of them (or if not- we all have our own tastes)! :):)

SIMON DOMINIC

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!