Have you ever been summoned for jury duty (USA)?

• Official Post

Nope. I was summoned as a witness once though.

• I have not yet done jury duty. I was summoned multiple times, but I was either away at school or taking care of my grandma.

My brother and my mom both went once, but they were not selected as part of the final jury. The process of not getting selected still took the whole day, though X/

• I haven't been summoned. My dad and sister have both been summoned on separate occasions and both were selected as the final jury. They were both really nervous lmao but afterwards said that it's not as bad as what it seems.

• I've been summoned twice. The first time I was lucky; there were more prospective jurors than there were slots, so they sent me home, along with all the other people who hadn't been called.

The second time I had to sit through a trial. It was a drunk driving trial; we got all the way to deliberations before the defendant pled guilty.

• Yes called but not selected. It was a Drunk Driving Case. I may of known too much about electronics to make it on the Jury. The Defense Attorneys probably wanted to debunk a Breathalyzer test. Can't have a juror that can't be fooled by technical misinformation.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!