• The......

So they delayed Lisa solo and use her hype for their artists as usual. No wonder she wants to leave this company. I hope she succeeds

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What does this have to do with Lisa? I don't see anything in that post or video about her.

I'm pretty sure YG had announced a long time ago that AKMU were releasing music this summer.

Also it's not a "delay" if the solo was never officially announced. Let me know if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Lisa's solo never had an official release date.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• They didn't delay anything, YG hasn't talk about Lisa solo at all

In the other hand, he posted about akmu filming their mv like one week or so ago and now here is their teaser. Lisa is probably next as the stocks report (which all of u seem to love) said so

• What does this have to do with Lisa? I don't see anything in that post or video about her.

I'm pretty sure YG had announced a long time ago that AKMU were releasing music this summer.

Also it's not a "delay" if the solo was never officially announced. Let me know if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Lisa's solo never had an official release date.

They did the same for Rose and she had a successful debut and just because a group is making a comeback doesn't mean a solo debut won't be succesful. Have a little faith.

I don't care what anybody says; This user is a treasure :cryingr:

That's bc you all never care what's going on to others than your biases. Lisa is basically blocked from going to Thailand,Paris and USA for her work and the excuse is always her working on solo. This is basically bullshit and sabotaging. She can't even post a casual picture on her Instagram bc they had her dyed her hair to blonde maybe that's an excuse too. They are trying to make her less relevant obviously and that's bc she doesn't want to renew contract. Hopefully she successfully leaves them

• That's bc you all never care what's going on to others than your biases. Lisa is basically blocked from going to Thailand,Paris and USA for her work and the excuse is always her working on solo. This is basically bullshit and sabotaging. She can't even post a casual picture on her Instagram bc they had her dyed her hair to blonde maybe that's an excuse too. They are trying to make her less relevant obviously and that's bc she doesn't want to renew contract. Hopefully she successfully leaves them

The fandom rationale is always that she's working on her solo. Has there ever been a YG official announcement that Lisa is actively working on her solo? If there has been, I missed it entirely.

Again, you can't delay something that doesn't have an official release date in the first place.

• That's bc you all never care what's going on to others than your biases. Lisa is basically blocked from going to Thailand,Paris and USA for her work and the excuse is always her working on solo. This is basically bullshit and sabotaging. She can't even post a casual picture on her Instagram bc they had her dyed her hair to blonde maybe that's an excuse too. They are trying to make her less relevant obviously and that's bc she doesn't want to renew contract. Hopefully she successfully leaves them

Well, why would anyone care about anybody besides their faves? :wellr:

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

And u have no proof of that

before rosé teaser drop her fans thought the same, that YG was blocking her bc she had no promo and wasn't posting then she explain herself preparing for her solo keep her busy until 3 am

It's the same pattern based in smith that already happen not assumption out of nowhere

• The fandom rationale is always that she's working on her solo. Has there ever been a YG official announcement that Lisa is actively working on her solo? If there has been, I missed it entirely.

Again, you can't delay something that doesn't have an official release date in the first place.

Then why Tf can't Lisa travel to any places but others?

• Maybe she's busy with other things in Korea? Maybe she doesn't think it's safe to travel home when Covid cases are rising in Southeast Asia? Maybe she doesn't want to travel anywhere right now?

Funnyyyy she's been saying for yearsssss now that she missed her family. Do you know that fashion event is every girls dream. She is invited as a judge. They won't even let her do the facetime. They obviously are against her and jealous that she is becoming more and more popular than their favorites

• Funnyyyy she's been saying for yearsssss now that she missed her family. Do you know that fashion event is every girls dream. She is invited as a judge. They won't even let her do the facetime. They obviously are against her and jealous that she is becoming more and more popular than their favorites

You can miss your family and still not want to put them in danger by travelling during a pandemic.

They won't let her do the facetime, or she chose not to, or there was a conflicting schedule? You don't know any of these things.

You're so convinced the YG is against Lisa, but you have no actual proof of that. We only have the same proof that we always had that YG is a terrible company, and that's not just restricted to Lisa.

• You can miss your family and still not want to put them in danger by travelling during a pandemic.

They won't let her do the facetime, or she chose not to, or there was a conflicting schedule? You don't know any of these things.

You're so convinced the YG is against Lisa, but you have no actual proof of that. We only have the same proof that we always had that YG is a terrible company, and that's not just restricted to Lisa.

Nahhh bc Lisa is not your bias. So this place is not for you to talk sorry. NOONE believes what akp blinks say. All they say is BULLSHIT when it comes to Lisa. Who wouldn't want to do anything. Not posting,not updating,she has a YouTube channel she can't even post. She has an Instagram she can't even post. She has so many platforms she can't even do anything. She can't even travel to any places. She can't even connect with her fans on her own platforms while other Korean girls can freely do anything they wish. This is just not right and we won't stay silent. You can keep talking to save them but we won't be stopping either

• Nahhh bc Lisa is not your bias. So this place is not for you to talk sorry. NOONE believes what akp blinks say. All they say is BULLSHIT when it comes to Lisa. Who wouldn't want to do anything. Not posting,not updating,she has a YouTube channel she can't even post. She has an Instagram she can't even post. She has so many platforms she can't even do anything. She can't even travel to any places. She can't even connect with her fans on her own platforms while other Korean girls can freely do anything they wish. This is just not right and we won't stay silent. You can keep talking to save them but we won't be stopping either

Who do you think my bias in Blackpink is? I bet you don't even know.

Ultimately I wish Blackpink was not in YG. The company is trash and treats all their artists, but especially Blackpink, like they're in a dungeon. I just want more music from them. The mismanagement is not exclusive to Lisa, believe me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!