Kpop Quora needs to be called out just as much as Stan Twitter - Agree or disagree?

• Not my opinion, wanted to see what you guys thought;

Before I say anything, I want to say that in this post I will not be comparing Stan Twitter or Kpop Quora. Tbh, I think Stan Twitter is infact worse! But I just think that no one talks about the shady stuff Kpop Quora has done. I will also be saying my analysis as in why Kpop Quora has not been talked about enough about the "opinions" they have.

1. The shady "opinions" and the hatred towards bigger groups.

If you look through Kpop Quora, you will most likely see tons of posts about Blackpink/Bts being "overrated" or for the "nicer" way of saying it, "overhyped". A lot of these people are trying to get "fairness" for their less know favs to be known or for people to know how their groups are better than the big groups. Now about the shady "opinions". The reason I'm putting quotations is because they're really not opinions at all. Most of the time the person who makes the posts, calls idols or groups, ugly, overrated, other people are better looking etc etc. How can someone in their mind thinks this is a opinion?

1. The fake fans.

Fake fans on Quora are in almost every post I've seen. This maybe connected with my first complaint, but most of the time this happens with the bigger groups sadly. A lot of the time I see people saying their music is overhyped and other hateful things. I also see a lot of of people who say one member is this and one member is that. (Ok I'm kind of rushing because I have something to do.)

3.A lot of similarities + analysis.

In everything that I said their is a lot of similarities between the too. But why is Stan Twitter more noticed? The less knowledge of the app. The website is not as heard as say, Twitter or Facebook. Plus the website is more for other things such as advice or tips. ( But tbf those are toxic too) But it's still used for kpop too. (Ok I gotta go somewhere so the post will end here.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/kpopr…lled_out_just_as_much_as/

• Official Post

I don't really go to quora and try to avoid clicking on results for it as much as possible. All I know about kpop quora is that someone really convinced a bunch of people that she was Jungkook's cousin or something and was a former trainee at SM/JYP/YG/BigHit for months.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!