What’s your opinion of kneeling

• During the BLM days kneeling was a symbol of showing solidarity to the cause of justice for black lives. However in recent days it seems to have been co-opted by wypipo as a gesture to obtain their “woke card”. Now entire teams are kneeling. But rather than solidarity it’s showing self-serving interest. Even Biden was kneeling, probably to get support from Israeli billionaire donors. After kneeling they go back to their lives of avoiding POC people at all costs in their expensive mostly white neighborhoods.

kneel.jpg?w=1280

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTohA-u1BxWrfmU96UsecOeOH3Cs77OMiaI_Q&usqp=CAU

2825666437.jpg

• Many teams in Europe weren't kneeling during EURO games, and even before because it started being used as political agenda,

So for example, the Polish national team did this gesture instead, because UEFA has an official campaign against racism and xenophobia so Polish players all were pointing at the logo instead of kneeling.

respect.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I dunno. I never paid any mind. If they kneel, they kneel, if they stand, they stand.

Some people find that offensive to the flag but that flag was flown for plenty offensive things in its past. I don't really consider it offensive to the flag but I don't speak for everyone, nor do I speak for the flag.

• It reminded of this :-

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Considering that in many parts of Europe including here in England, players are getting booed for taking the knee, it really doesn't seem that self-serving to me.

• Either way it’s helpful. The fact that someone will see them kneeling and know it’s to show support for racial equality keeps the conversation going and the topic being in the present.

It’d be MUCH worse if we saw the event of the past summer with #BLM protest and THEN everyone just went back to their lives.

Kneeling shows that racial problems happen everyday and not just when someone dies by the police.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!