Kpop Youtubers You Like

• Official Post

I don't really watch a lot beyond a few NCT compilations from cherryverse or nctea. They can be kind of hit or miss though.

I don't really watch reactions, but I've seen clips of this lady reacting to EXO on twitter and I watched her NCT reactions which were hilarious and relatable.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Honestly most of the kpop youtubers I follow are just actual idols like Baekhyun (his channel lives thanks to the military), Leeteuk (that mfer is always live), and Mark Tuan (who has kind of ghosted us a bit, but I know he's working so it's okay).

edit: I can't believe I forgot my actual favorite kpop yotuber: Johnny Suh

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The only kpop youtubers I like are the ones who make funny bts compilations and informative videos about the bangtan universe. Other than that, none of them. Especially reactors and those clickbait kpop news channels.

• Reacttothek, I like the way they analyse songs most of the time though I like them more on the past.

Rahim, same as the ones before but he gives a different perspective as a producer.

Form of Therapy, I like how them react not only about he music but also the production behind music videos. Not only that but I watch them live on Twitch sometimes and it is a fun stream

• Doyouram - very informative, not song reaction vids but amazing videos made by Korean, with English subs!

Aaron Freeman

Premium Dance Studio - basically teenage Korean dancers/trainees react to MV's

ARTBEAT - Korean high school/college student dancers/choreographers react to MV's

• This guy

He reacted to mainly Exo and also a few tracks of BP and BTS

He has good ears and he objectively analyses the production

• External Content www.youtube.com

I just discovered this channel yesterday which seems really cool! I love mv theory/explanation channels

Of course I also adore Jaejae

• Te only channel I'm still subscribed that reacts to kpop is Form of Therapy, PD actually has interesting things to say about the songs and videos.

As for sometimes related to kpop, I like the news/variety channel DKDKTV. The guys there are pretty funny.

Other than that when I'm in the mood I just search for video compilations of my faves to watch. But I hate having too many random channels on my subscription tab on YT.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!