Same name song battle: Who has the best Knock (Knock) song?

• Who wins best Knock (Knock) song? 23

1. Twice (19) 83%
    2. Oh My Girl (1) 4%
    3. KNK (2) 9%
    4. Nasty Nasty (0) 0%
    5. Astro (0) 0%
    6. N.Flying (1) 4%
    7. Lovelyz (0) 0%

Twice

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh My Girl

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

KNK

Nasty Nasty

Astro

N.Flying

Lovelyz

I'm including any number of knocks for this because I happen to really like the Knock (Knock) songs, my next thread will be more picky with the titles :pepe-cowboy:

Let me know if I forgot any so I can add them in

77989c3f7ea1848e7d9542d8bb02f19c33461627.gifv

• n.flying

• Twice is my fave but honorable mention goes to Lovelyz Knock Knock.

• n.flying

Twice is my fave but honorable mention goes to Lovelyz Knock Knock.

Added them! Unfortunately your N.flying video was blocked in my country so I have to post another one

• TWICE and KNK have my favorite ones. KNK's debut was so good, I should check out what they've been up to since. They kind of fell off my radar.

Yeah, it's too bad. I saw quite a bit of them when they debuted but never looked into them beyond Knock which was one of my favorite bg debuts from that year. I thought they would be a lot bigger

But when I checked them out, it seems like they're still releasing music. There's always a chance they'll blow up!

• External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!