In these 5 TWICE songs, achievement wise, which did the best?

• 2019-2020-2021 TWICE songs, ACHIEVEMENT-wise which did the best? Can ONCEs answer for me?

Anyway my prediction might be... (I don't know that much so don't attack me)

KOREA

1. Alcohol-Free

2. Fancy

3. More & More

4. I Can't Stop Me/Feel Special

INTERNATIONAL

1. I Can't Stop Me

2. Alcohol-Free/Fancy

3. More & More/Feel Special

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• huytienlam

Changed the title of the thread from “In these 4 TWICE songs, achievement wise, which did the best?” to “In these 5 TWICE songs, achievement wise, which did the best?”.
  • Fancy did way better than af in Korea. Fancy did 8 weeks in top10 on melon as opposed to AF's 2 weeks. Fancy has streaming certification, i doubt af will get one unless it has extreme longevity. Fancy is Twice's last certified hit.

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

• Fancy did way better than af in Korea. Fancy did 8 weeks in top10 on melon as opposed to AF's 2 weeks. Fancy has streaming certification, i doubt af will get one unless it has extreme longevity. Fancy is Twice's last certified hit.

I understand your point, but AF did so much better than the other 3 songs after they changed to Melon 24hits. It's hard to go into the top 10 of Melon after chart reform, but Fancy was before the reform, so I think Alcohol-Free did pretty well.

Fancy might have more longevity though, let's see what other users say.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• It's hard to compare songs before I Can't Stop Me to songs after, since the Melon chart reform happened and changed the game a lot.

So far it looks like Alcohol Free is holding steady though.

And I Can't Stop Me was definitely the biggest internationally so far.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• It's hard to compare songs before I Can't Stop Me to songs after, since the Melon chart reform happened and changed the game a lot.

So far it looks like Alcohol Free is holding steady though.

And I Can't Stop Me was definitely the biggest internationally so far.

Fully agree, and I just don't know why some people call ICTSM a BIG FLOP from TWICE.

• Seems very accurate in Korea! I just have a question, why do you think Feel Special did better internationally than Alcohol-Free and More & More?

• Seems very accurate in Korea! I just have a question, why do you think Feel Special did better internationally than Alcohol-Free and More & More?

Feel Special entered the Canadian Hot 100 Chart, their only title track to do so. And it's performance on YT and Spotify is similar to AF and M&M even though TWICE's international fanbase has grown when compared to 2019.

loml

• Feel Special entered the Canadian Hot 100 Chart, their only title track to do so. And it's performance on YT and Spotify is similar to AF and M&M even though TWICE's international fanbase has grown when compared to 2019.

I think Feel Special didn't have a big peak like More & More, but it had better longevity. The reason I think M&M did better internationally is because it was supposed to be a Western song.

Let's see how Alcohol-Free holds because TOL is charting pretty wel.

• I think Feel Special didn't have a big peak like More & More, but it had better longevity. The reason I think M&M did better internationally is because it was supposed to be a Western song.

Let's see how Alcohol-Free holds because TOL is charting pretty wel.

Feel Special also had it's semi-viral moment when it was used during the US Presidential Election. So that might factor in a bit to it's international performance.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Fancy was the biggest in Korea and internationally.

Fancy was released amidst several digital monsters and at the peak of the sajaeji on Melon. The fact that is stayed 7 weeks in top ten is actually a miracle.

And in my opinion Fancy had the biggest impact internationally from all the releases after Likey.

• Oh yeah, maybe it is actually fourth because the weird Melon chart reform means Feel Special fall off harder even with lesser peak. The changes in charting system just makes it hard

:boredr::boredr::boredr:

What I have seen is that More & More had a much higher peak than I Can't Stop Me and Feel Special, but the other two might have gained more digital points in the long run.

• With the influx of the fans that BTS drew to Kpop it's inevitable to see spike in streams but the overall impact of Fancy is bigger internationally than all the songs post Likey.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!