Prediction thread - BTS Coldplay collab release date

• So lets get it going, when do you think the collab will be releasing? Guess the exact date. I will give 20 akorns to whoever gets the date right.

• I'm pretty sure their album is coming 7/19/21. On June 9th, Coldplay tweeted that there was 12,917 songs on their new album, but they would probably cut it down. 12,917 backwards is 7/19/21. Here's that tweet:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

On July 6th, Coldplay tweeted that new music would be coming soon in "about half a lunar cycle" which is around 2 weeks. 7/19/21 is 13 days after 7/6/21, almost 2 weeks. Here's that tweet:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think they will push "My Universe" (the song BTS will feature on) as a single when the album releases on 7/19/21.

• I'm pretty sure their album is coming 7/19/21. On June 9th, Coldplay tweeted that there was 12,917 songs on their new album, but they would probably cut it down. 12,917 backwards is 7/19/21. Here's that tweet:

On July 6th, Coldplay tweeted that new music would be coming soon in "about half a lunar cycle" which is around 2 weeks. 7/19/21 is 13 days after 7/6/21, almost 2 weeks. Here's that tweet:

I think they will push "My Universe" (the song BTS will feature on) as a single when the album releases on 7/19/21.

It could also mean 17 September :peperain:

Interesting, I kind of think My Universe could be a pre release single so will be out before Sept. BTS may have their own comeback at that time.

Interesting, lets say its half lunar,

In chinese calender, half lunar this month is at 24th July

• I think this will be a pre release and not the main single but they will try to get as much hype behind this one as possible. My prediction is either 23rd July or 13th August.

If I were them, I would not pass up the chance at #1. All it takes is the bare minimum amount of promo for a song with BTS on it to go #1 in the US.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!