Mark "my parents won't let me have tattos"

• The fact I first time knew Mark was from SuperM and thought he was as old as the shinee/exo members and was an edgy kpop guy:pepe-life-support:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lt64IYu.gif

• Official Post

I'm crying. Why does this thread title make me think of this scene????

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• koreans and their justin bieber stanning :angryr:

you have so many akorns and you don't spend them? WHY? 8|

btw, i'm not up to date with your health; are you feeling better? :pepelove1:

Thank you very much for asking :pepelove1:

Fortunately I had very mild symptoms, so I'm perfectly fine now. Maybe my scent sense isn't fully back yet lol but that's alright.

I used to invest all of my akorns in the fund for the NCT guild subforum, but after we bought the subforum my akorns kept accumulating and I honestly have no interest in buying badges. Besides I won a whooping 1000 akorns in allkpop's latest cooking contest, because I'm a legend :flying:

I thought TVXQ, DBSK, and Tohoshiki were all somehow different groups with the same people, but just did different styles of music like Tommy Heavenly6/February6. :pepe-hehe:

I haven't really kept up with tvxq in my earlier years with kpop, so even when JYJ debuted I had no idea they used to be in tvxq and that the group split off. I thought Jaejoong was just another idol that looked eerily similar to the other two ones I already confused with each other :pepe-sad:

• Thank you very much for asking :pepelove1:

Fortunately I had very mild symptoms, so I'm perfectly fine now. Maybe my scent sense isn't fully back yet lol but that's alright.

I used to invest all of my akorns in the fund for the NCT guild subforum, but after we bought the subforum my akorns kept accumulating and I honestly have no interest in buying badges. Besides I won a whooping 1000 akorns in allkpop's latest cooking contest, because I'm a legend :flying:

i'm glad you are feeling better now! :claps::pepelove1: let's hope your sense of smell will fully come back soon. damn covid...

re: akorns; it seems that those who want them the most are slower in getting them and those who couldn't care less are effortlessly rich 2x

• i'm glad you are feeling better now! :claps::pepelove1: let's hope your sense of smell will fully come back soon. damn covid...

re: akorns; it seems that those who want them the most are slower in getting them and those who couldn't care less are effortlessly rich 2x

We used to start drama in the NCT guild everyday (basically fighting over songs) just to farm akorns :pepe-hehe:

• The fact I first time knew Mark was from SuperM and thought he was as old as the shinee/exo members and was an edgy kpop guy:pepe-life-support:

External Content youtu.be

Me too! I thought he was old as the rest of the SuperM members lol. How I was so wrong.

• Me too! I thought he was old as the rest of the SuperM members lol. How I was so wrong.

I literally had the same impression of him as you (even though I knew him since 7th Sense)

But he's the softest and most wholesome :pepelove1:

Idk why though. He has a baby face and cute personality but in SuperM he acted so mature he had me believe he was the oldest; being the representative speaker of SuperM in the US. Then when I saw him in NCT, he is a whole baby lol

lt64IYu.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!