What do you get out of stanning the best or greatest?

• i stopped reading your word vomit after the first line because:

a- i wasn't adressing what she said about groups from small companies needing exposure, i was adressing her quip about big3 stans being apparentlty success stans AND the only success stans (it would have been very easy to realise this if you didn't have a huge victim complex but here we are)

b- Myaza is plenty smart and eloquent, more so than you are if i had to say so myself, and she can definitely fight her own battles if she wanted to so mind your own buisness bye.

So you are still pressed... wow! The one with a victim complex is the one who can't take an opinion about kpop industry without resorting to throwing tantrums.

Next time don't comment on a discussion based public thread if you can't handle arguments with maturity... and don't cry if people quote you on them.

PS: Not everything is a battle. Your comments are ironical considering the topic of the thread. :*

"Overspending on my pens, that are more in number... than your fans" - Suga.

• Further confirmation that my taste is superior.

it is not

your taste is very regular

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-use-head:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!