You all may not care about SF9

• All my SF9 threads flop

(smh tasteless people uwu_

But this comeback is doing so well..

Everyone should check it out once

they sold 81K copies on the first day and it's still counting

For refernce, their last album sold 70K in the first week but they surpassed that record in 1st-day sales..

Kingdom may not have been a great experience for them but we can see how it has really helped them out...

Listen to the song its amazing

(this thread can flop for all I care but i am proud of them, they grew a lot.. their debut album first day sales were only around 300 copies

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'll check it out later, when I'm home. Or tomorrow, since I might come home late tonight.

I'm curious about the song though!

• Hey Hi Bye is THAT bside. Amazing! The rest of the bsides are nice as well.
    I still haven't clicked with the tt, it's kind of just there for me. I usually ADORE their title tracks (sans Good Guy which is also just kind of there and Mama Mia which is not good for my migraines :()

Hopefully the tt will grow on me, but overall nice comeback! Hey Hi Bye is truly incredible.

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• omg there are people at akp who heard it :pepe-sad:

I said to you yesterday I would check the cb out :eyebrowsr:

I'm curious about all the Kingdom groups' comeback, because I want to see how much the experience helped them to grow, no only success-wise, but as artists.

I saw Taeyang said their performances on Kingdom helped them to try different concepts and find a color for SF9, so they changed the whole direction from the comeback to fit a more mature side of them.

It's so gratificant to watch the Kingdom boys growing as musicians.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• Interesting song, that "ohhh ohh ohhh" part in the chorus reminds me soooo sooo much of another song.

I can't pinpoint what song it is but I only remember that the beat for the "ohh ohhh ohhh" was a bit faster and the pitch a bit higher.

• i watched the mv while eating breakfast cuz i couldnt control my curiosity :pepe-cringe:

As you should lub :pepelove2:

I said to you yesterday I would check the cb out :eyebrowsr:

I'm curious about all the Kingdom groups' comeback, because I want to see how much the experience helped them to grow, no only success-wise, but as artists.

I saw Taeyang said their performances on Kingdom helped them to try different concepts and find a color for SF9, so they changed the whole direction from the comeback to fit a more mature side of them.

It's so gratificant to watch the Kingdom boys growing as musicians.

Yes I love how they are so confident in such mature concepts, it fits them like a glove~~

• Interesting song, that "ohhh ohh ohhh" part in the chorus reminds me soooo sooo much of another song.

I can't pinpoint what song it is but I only remember that the beat for the "ohh ohhh ohhh" was a bit faster and the pitch a bit higher.

some people have been saying this, I would love to know what song it sounds similar to

because the instrumental part of the chorus is very similar to their own song now or never

• some people have been saying this, I would love to know what song it sounds similar to

because the instrumental part of the chorus is very similar to their own song now or never

It'a a Western song, possibly from some commericial.

I'm killing my braincells atm trying to find it :-D:-D:-D I even Shazam'ed myself singing lmao.

It's not the instrumental but the way they sing "ohh hoo hoo" that's similar to that song.

• OMG, found it!

Listen from 0:42 onwards. It's very similar, but the song is like "ahhh ahh ahh" instead of "ohhh ohh ohh"

• OMG, found it!

Listen from 0:42 onwards. It's very similar, but the song is like "ahhh ahh ahh" instead of "ohhh ohh ohh"

omg it really is similar... but that bldbldbdlbd had me in tears lmaooo :pepe-joy:

• OMG, found it!

Stop it, I know this song :pepe-joy:

Now I'm even more curious about sf9's new song haha

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!