[Appreciation thread] Jungkook's popularity is INSANEEE

• This is what inspired me to create this thread but honestly this is nothing compared to his popularity

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bts is obviously at the top of their game and all members are super popular but this guy is something else...

This guy has like 1000's of viral tweets a day, his hashtag on tiktok has 57 billion views (most for any person on the app btw) , most searched kpop idol on google, youtube , tumblr for god knows how many years all this while barely being active on anything

I'm not even going to talk about his selling power because that deserves a thread of its own

I am loyal to my man jimin but this guy is bias wreaking me hard these days, I MEAN LOOK AT HIM!!!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

JK has been dominating YT, Google searches and Twitter for a while but I think this tiktok hashtag is possibly his craziest feat

Anyway, its Jungkook so are we surprised? This is Koo

And this is also Jungkook

Edited 3 times, last by paradis ().

Changed the title of the thread from “Jungkook's popularity is INASANEEE” to “[Appreciation thread] Jungkook's popularity is INASANEEE”.
  • oh my God...
    I am soft with his eyebrow smile

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

but I change real quick to super hard with that Supermassive blackhole edit

:pepe-flirt::pepe-flirt:

• mochicake

Changed the title of the thread from “[Appreciation thread] Jungkook's popularity is INASANEEE” to “[Appreciation thread] Jungkook's popularity is INSANEEE”.
  • I actually took a look at that TikTok vid assuming that the JK fanbase only meant his fancam went viral on ARMY TikTok. Checked out the comments and was shocked to see so many locals, non-fans, weebs and even antis viewing it. He really did go viral :lover3:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!