what is that GG song you think should've been a hit?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Mago Gfriend

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Helicopter CLC

You and I Dreamcatcher

Star Loona

Twice Cry for Me

• I loved D-Unit until their stupid company decided to destroy them.

External Content www.youtube.com

I'm glad they're having success now, but it's absolutely ridiculous how much Brave Brothers neglected his own group. They've been delivering bops for years.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• I loved D-Unit until their stupid company decided to destroy them.

I'm glad they're having success now, but it's absolutely ridiculous how much Brave Brothers neglected his own group. They've been delivering bops for years.

I love D-Unit so much you don't understand :pepe-sad:

• External Content www.youtube.com

If Tiny G had all "earworm" hit sounding title tracks like this one, I would have been impressed! This was catchy.

• They're not a big hit group. Big hit buy their company that's not the same thing at all.

By the time mago came about gfriend were an institution. SM did not save RBB, zim or UU. Sometimes a song fans like just does not work with non fans.

That gfriend had nothing nice to say about BH and lots of nice about source at disbandment paints a clear picture.

he wrote songs for em and they were under the label at the concerts.

Big hits company buys were more of a merger than many other companies.

Lovelyz for example were never at SM town. Nor have i seem Mystic artists.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!