Do you expect damage control by YG?

• Will YG do damage control? 16

1. Yes (3) 19%
    2. No (13) 81%

I fully expect that we will get damage control. Suddenly Lisa's solo will be mentioned again. Every time mistreatment happens and fans rightly complain, YG does something to try and appease us. The overall problem won't go away, but let's hope this mess helps Lisa (and Jisoo) in the long run.

• YG doesnt care what stupid OT1 fans say here or on twitter the solo will happen when it happens.

Are you people new to KPOP or just dont think properly? YG has been the same for literally 15 years.

If Lisas solo is mentioned in the next few days you people will say damage control and if its not then YG is treating Lisa like crap.. Literally no way to win with you guys.

• I find it funny that all these "damage" dealt were just blinks overreacting to an article about Lisa leaving YG based on rumors started by blinks themselves. This is stupid beyond belief

Anyone with 2 braincells knows that Jennie and Rose just wants to take a vacation and see some friends in the US, since Lisa and Jisoo are busy in Korea. YG saying they are in LA for work is simple to get the Korean press off its ass. If YG admit they are on vacation, the backlash would have been greater.

• You are literally the biggest lisa akgae on here and the biggest Jennie anti. What damage control????? Just because akgaes have been acting up on twitter because Jennie and rosé are working on something? And because akgaes wrote a wattapad story about how unhappy Lisa is in the company?

Lisa has literally been busy all year long, from shoot to shoot, mentor gig, dancing videos, vlog, campaign Bulgari and is revealed to have been working on her solo, so any news about that, will be because she IS working on it.

Jisoo is still filming her drama, so it's only natural for chaennie to be the ones to go because Jennie is jobless and rosé is done with her solo and doesn't have much to do either.

And the fact that it's highly possible that they are working on something for the group. But if chaennie are releasing something together it will definitely NOT be before lisoo's solos, so what's the damn problem? Though I personally think they went there on behalf of the group and are mostly there for vacation.

Stop with the dramatics and let the girls work on their stuff Jesus christ.

#jennie from I have tasted the stars #jennie from I have tasted the stars image

Edited once, last by leneny ().

• I guess not. Can’t even be bothered with damage control anymore either. YG hasn’t been confirmed the DJ snake thing either, but is quick to address other things.

• I guess not. Can’t even be bothered with damage control anymore either. YG hasn’t been confirmed the DJ snake thing either, but is quick to address other things.

YG is quick to address dumb rumors like pregnancy stuff yeah your right.

Also other "things"? YG never releases statements like this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!