Somi might join YGNGG if...

• 1. TBL and YG worked out a contract that would allow Somi to occasionally release solo content under TBL while also being a member of YGNGG under YG.

2. Somi would still be allowed to do solo modeling/ad work under TBL and group modeling/ad work under YG (maybe with some profit sharing).

This is probably the only deal that Somi would accept. I can see her being happy with this because she does like being in a group, but she is not willing to take a huge pay cut and lose creative control by taking the usual GG contract.

I have never heard of such a thing, but I suppose it is possible since TBL and YG are obviously close... but it's very unlikely.

If you don't think this is possible... well, there is your answer about Somi joining any group.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• nah I think Somi is comfortable at TBL

doing modelling work, variety stuff and cfs and releasing music once in a blue moon...

I personally see her more as an MC/entertainer in the long run

• nah I think Somi is comfortable at TBL

doing modelling work, variety stuff and cfs and releasing music once in a blue moon...

I personally see her more as an MC/entertainer in the long run

I don't think she will. These are just the only conditions that Somi would possibly accept.

YG, or any other label, would be very unlikely to accept them.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• I don't think she will. These are just the only conditions that Somi would possibly accept.

YG, or any other label, would be very unlikely to accept them.

really but everybody knows you make more money from doing stuff other than releasing music lol (except concerts)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!