Should I take vaccine?

• I'm scared. They called and told me that I can take vaccine next week. And recently I saw some news about people died bc of the vaccine I'm getting. I'm scared of the virus but if I have to risk my life with the vaccine.....

• Go to Best Answer
  • Take it, don't be an anti vaxxer. I'll be getting my second dose this weekend and then i'll be free. Everyone's different but I got the pfizer vaccine first dose and there were no side effects, just had a sore arm for the day.

Please cry more.

• You can or not. Your body, your life, you choice.

I had both of mine, AstraZeneca btw. Still alive.

And I'm almost 40.

First one was shit, I was down for about a week. Cold like symptoms, fever, pain etc.

Second one was a breeze (guess I got the anti bodies already). Nothing except a very mild pain in the arm.

I for one am pro vaccine. Had both of them, still alive.

You do you

• Take it, don't be an anti vaxxer. I'll be getting my second dose this weekend and then i'll be free. Everyone's different but I got the pfizer vaccine first dose and there were no side effects, just had a sore arm for the day.

I'm getting Pfizer too and it's recently been reported deaths

• I recommend getting it. I got the Pfizer vaccine and had really no bad side effects. Just got a mild headache after each shot.

In my opinion being protected against the virus is much better than the small chance of having a bad reaction to the vaccine.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• I'm getting Pfizer too and it's recently been reported deaths

It's a personal choice but the math is on your side if you choose to get it. Don't let fear and the media (selling that fear) make the choice for you. I personally view it as doing something good not only for yourself, but for your society and people around you by getting it.

Please cry more.

• It's a personal choice but the math is on your side if you choose to get it. Don't let fear and the media (selling that fear) make the choice for you. I personally view it as doing something good not only for yourself, but for your society and people around you by getting it.

It's not the media. But I know vaccines usually take 10 years to make. And they rushed it bc they want to get rid of this virus. But theres no way I will trust any vaccine under nine months so no I'm not getting

• Hundreds of millions of people got vaccinated across the world and only a small percentage had noticeable side effects and an infinitesimal percentage of them died from allergic reactions.

On the other hand your chances of dying from the different released variants of corona are much higher. The math and science is clear, get the vaccine. Do it for your love ones and community. Once everyone is vaccinate this will all be over with one way or another when everyone has the spike protein in them.

• Hundreds of millions of people got vaccinated across the world and only a small percentage had noticeable side effects and an infinitesimal percentage of them died from allergic reactions.

On the other hand your chances of dying from the different released variants of corona are much higher. The math and science is clear, get the vaccine. Do it for your love ones and community. Once everyone is vaccinate this will all be over with one way or another when everyone has the spike protein in them.

It's not like I'm not gonna get it at all. But I wanna wait for an updated version

• It's not like I'm not gonna get it at all. But I wanna wait for an updated version

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's not the media. But I know vaccines usually take 10 years to make. And they rushed it bc they want to get rid of this virus. But theres no way I will trust any vaccine under nine months so no I'm not getting

Hundreds of millions of people got vaccinated across the world and only a small percentage had noticeable side effects and an infinitesimal percentage of them died from allergic reactions.

Guys this is too surreal for me, my body and mind can't handle this and I need to log off. I just realized that we're having a serious talk about a serious topic and not Lizkook. On top of that, I'm agreeing with everything godkingteshub is saying here. I had to read it 3 times to make sure I wasn't being trolled. What is happening.

Get the vaccine.

Please cry more.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Guys this is too surreal for me, my body and mind can't handle this and I need to log off. I just realized that we're having a serious talk about a serious topic and not Lizkook. On top of that, I'm agreeing with everything godkingteshub is saying here. I had to read it 3 times to make sure I wasn't being trolled. What is happening.

Get the vaccine.

• External Content twitter.com

• Your choice, people dead with or without vaccine. One you should know, not taking covid vaccine don't mean you're anti-vax, the virus is still mutating after all

• Best Answer

All the countries in the world, even China, Russia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, UK are all in support of the vaccine

All the major world organizations are in support of the vaccine

All the scientists and accredited doctors are in support of the vaccine

But you take the word of Trump supporting alt-right conspiracy theorists white supremacist insurrectionists over them?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!