Songs that blatantly reference other Kpop acts

• I just found this gem by Stella Jang early this week. Not sure how I missed it, since it's titled Girls Generation. It's such a chill and catchy tune

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It clearly referenced SNSD, even listing each and every member. I know for SNSD there are also Beautiful Girls by Yoo Young Jin and Taeyeon by Velowci.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And aside from the controversial Red Velvet song by Ravi, I am not sure of any other reference since I don't follow many Kpop groups. But it's quite cool to see, as long as it's done tastefully of course.

• External Content youtu.be

• Jhope has songs dedicated to him

External Content twitter.com

:confused:

• At 0:55, GD says "My name is G-G-G-G baby baby, GD GD baby baby", which is clearly a reference to SNSD's Gee.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!