Someone reads Marvel comics ?

• Same, after I watched all the movies and saw a lot of people knowing a lot about other Marvel superhero and everything, I got interested on them.

But I have no idea where should I start, like what universe I should start with, what superhero... How do people even know all of that

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

• Since you like Captain America and Iron Man, start with the Avengers. The current Avengers, according to Marvel.com, are Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, She-Hulk, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Ghost Rider, Blade, Black Widow, and Doctor Strange.

In the comics, Spider-Man is not currently in the Avengers. There are currently two Spider-Men - Peter Parker (blue and red suit) and Miles Morales (black and red suit). Peter Parker is the one in the MCU, and Miles Morales was featured in the animated Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse.

If/when you want to branch out, I'd suggest getting Marvel Unlimited- all the comics you can read for $70/year. They have comics going all the way back to 1939 and all the way up to recent storylines; however, they only add the most recent comics after they've been out for three months.

• Since you like Captain America and Iron Man, start with the Avengers. The current Avengers, according to Marvel.com, are Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, She-Hulk, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Ghost Rider, Blade, Black Widow, and Doctor Strange.

In the comics, Spider-Man is not currently in the Avengers. There are currently two Spider-Men - Peter Parker (blue and red suit) and Miles Morales (black and red suit). Peter Parker is the one in the MCU, and Miles Morales was featured in the animated Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse.

If/when you want to branch out, I'd suggest getting Marvel Unlimited- all the comics you can read for $70/year. They have comics going all the way back to 1939 and all the way up to recent storylines; however, they only add the most recent comics after they've been out for three months.

Thank you for your answer, unfortunately i'm not interested in digital comics as I would like to collect them

• Thank you for your answer, unfortunately i'm not interested in digital comics as I would like to collect them

They're all still being published in paper editions; I suggested Marvel Unlimited in case you wanted to catch up or branch out into another subsection of the Marvel Universe (X-Men, Fantastic Four, etc).

• They're all still being published in paper editions; I suggested Marvel Unlimited in case you wanted to catch up or branch out into another subsection of the Marvel Universe (X-Men, Fantastic Four, etc).

Right now probably gonna start with the run between Avengers Disassembled and then gonna start reading individual series of my favorite characters (Spider-Man, Iron Man and Captain America) until Avengers VS X-Men. Then i'm going to start Marvel Now with New Avengers etc until Infinity. Right now it's my idea but feel free to suggest anything. I'm probably going to read the big X-Men events too but I don't know if i'm gonna buy their individual stories (only buying House of M, Messiah trilogy etc).

• They're all still being published in paper editions; I suggested Marvel Unlimited in case you wanted to catch up or branch out into another subsection of the Marvel Universe (X-Men, Fantastic Four, etc).

If I understand correctly the Spiderman of JMS (staczinski) pretty much finished during Civil War (2006) and Brand New Day Spiderman debuted just after no? So if I want to read Avengers vs X-Men and events after Civil War like Siege I need to start Brand New Day no?

• If I understand correctly the Spiderman of JMS (staczinski) pretty much finished during Civil War (2006) and Brand New Day Spiderman debuted just after no? So if I want to read Avengers vs X-Men and events after Civil War like Siege I need to start Brand New Day no?

Spider-Man wasn't an Avenger during Avengers vs. X-Men. Brand New Day only affects the Spider-Man stories, so you don't have to read it to understand what's going on in any of the big crossovers.

• Spider-Man wasn't an Avenger during Avengers vs. X-Men. Brand New Day only affects the Spider-Man stories, so you don't have to read it to understand what's going on in any of the big crossovers.

Do I need to read other Iron Man comics if I start to read Iron Man Extremis storyline ? Right now I have the beginning of the staczinski run on Spiderman and will continue his run. I want to start Iron Man and I'm more focused on the most iconic storylines, and I don't want the oldest art style of stan lee's generation.

• Do I need to read other Iron Man comics if I start to read Iron Man Extremis storyline ? Right now I have the beginning of the staczinski run on Spiderman and will continue his run. I want to start Iron Man and I'm more focused on the most iconic storylines, and I don't want the oldest art style of stan lee's generation.

Sorry, I'm not as familiar with Iron Man as I am with other characters. But if anyone needs X-Men advice, I will happily go full geek.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!