I'm sorry but DC's producers sing better than your faves

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

even in English

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I have liked DC cartoons and comics when I was a kid but they have failed with their films. But The Dark Knight Trilogy is best imo. But I am Marvel fan. :happyr:

I can agree with that - Heath Ledgers performance in the The Dark Night OMG joker personified - If someone told me that he was actually the joker irl i would believe them - RIP (and he's Aussie too)

I have watched a lot of DC tv shows though - like flash, black lightning, louis and clark, smallville I think DC makes better tv shows than movies

• I can agree with that - Heath Ledgers performance in the The Dark Night OMG joker personified - If someone told me that he was actually the joker irl i would believe them - RIP (and he's Aussie too)

I have watched a lot of DC tv shows though - like flash, black lightning, louis and clark, smallville I think DC makes better tv shows than movies

I don't watch DC tv shows. Well it's good. But since it has so many episodes the production quality can't match with feature film quality due to budget limit.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!