Lisa solo BETTER be in July

• Smh YG & Blinks need to stop dragging this solo thing any longer...

I'm here for BP not Rosie or Lisa or Jennie or jisoo individually... There's plenty of time for the girls to spread their creative wings in the future

BP needs to be the sole focus from now till 2026

It's unfortunate the solos were already dragged this long... Jisoo solo won't even be released till early 2022...

Lisa's solo needs to happen in July like there's zero reason to drag this any longer...

• The fact that you treat this as a drag.... Just so you know any other competent agency can have both group and solo activities just fine. The problem lies in YGE non existent interest in BP career musically. Go make threads about YGE being the problem and maybe i would consider you more of a blink than a YGE stan, bc you seem to be looking for problems everywhere minus on the problem itself: YGE mismanagement!

• The fact that you treat this as a drag.... Just so you know any other competent agency can have both group and solo activities just fine. The problem lies in YGE non existent interest in BP career musically. Go make threads about YGE being the problem and maybe i would consider you more of a blink than a YGE stan, bc you seem to be looking for problems everywhere minus on the problem itself: YGE mismanagement!

I get what u mean but as a blink I have zero control of that lol

Since Jennie solo was announced, I've always maintained this pov

Solo projects are not needed at all now, it would have been better to go the bts route & have solo songs part of BP discography

• I get what u mean but as a blink I have zero control of that lol

Since Jennie solo was announced, I've always maintained this pov

Solo projects are not needed at all now, it would have been better to go the bts route & have solo songs part of BP discography

And I'm telling you, we could have both group and solo happening if the company was competent enough, but more importantly, if they cared and respected BP enough like they should.

The only problem here is the "management". I like the solo idea as it shows the girls personality individually and I like the group idea as it shows their love for music despite possible differences.

Again, the only problem here is the mismanagement.

• And I'm telling you, we could have both group and solo happening if the company was competent enough, but more importantly, if they cared and respected BP enough like they should.

The only problem here is the "management". I like the solo idea as it shows the girls personality individually and I like the group idea as it shows their love for music despite possible differences.

Again, the only problem here is the mismanagement.

Because of YG incompetent management that BP as solo won't thrive alongside BP

We are seeing it + the solos created so much shit within the fandom

• Honestly, I really hate that it has taken this long to get Lisa’s solo. It’s so unfair, not just to blinks, but Lisa herself.

I really do want this solo to happen, because they’ve honestly delayed it for way to long. It isn’t fair to Lisa at all, and she deserves this debut <3

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

Edited 2 times, last by GoldenNini ().

• I had a thread all lined up where i talk about gamesmanship between Hybe and YGE, both being very coy or just plain silent regarding the impending BTS/Lisa comebacks.

Then the announcement regarding the movie and the 5th Anniversary celebration came out and i thought my thread was dead on arrival.

But then we got Yoo Jae Suk who publicly revealed a Lisa comeback in July (my guess is he heard about it through industry grapevine).

Now i dont know what to believe.

Personally, i wanted a Lisa vs BTS battle head to head in July... however, i dont like it being shoehorned ahead of the 5th Anniversary hype.

Maybe YG will pull another fast one by announcing a Lisa solo comeback at the end of the 5th Anniversary celebrations, while everyone is expecting a full BP comeback announcement lol.

• I want the best promotion for LALISA MANOBAN this year, that's all

orange is the new black - Can I get an AMEN Hallelujah | Funny new year,  Happy new year meme, New year jokes

“ < 4 you & her

Edited once, last by Panpriyah-lice ().

• Brub

• i actually wouldn't mind the solos once a year or once every other year if there was a good amount of ot4 music released in between but the problem is there isn't...

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!