Next level is the most popular Kpop song among the GP these days

• The way they shut down all the haters calling them flops at debut and that they would be a failure because of their concept. Meanwhile 6 months into their career the general public is eating them up from charting on Melon to ranking #1 on June’s brand reputation ranking for GG’s. When I say aeskarma is real I really do mean it!

• The way they shut down all the haters calling them flops at debut and that they would be a failure because of their concept. Meanwhile 6 months into their career the general public is eating them up from charting on Melon to ranking #1 on June’s brand reputation ranking for GG’s. When I say aeskarma is real I really do mean it!

and soon will see them killing the physical game :wink:

so excited with their concept there's so much thing that they can do to stand out in comparison of regular Album that other artist release

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• and soon will see them killing the physical game :wink:

so excited with their concept there's so much thing that they can do to stand out in comparison of regular Album that other artist release

I am super excited about this too! I LOVED Wendy’s album cover with the flowers so I’m sure SM will come up with something super creative for Aespa’s debut album packaging. And you best bet I’ll be buying! China fandom on lock so I expect big sales for them :pepe-toast:

• I am super excited about this too! I LOVED Wendy’s album cover with the flowers so I’m sure SM will come up with something super creative for Aespa’s debut album packaging. And you best bet I’ll be buying! China fandom on lock so I expect big sales for them :pepe-toast:

Honestly i would love to see them making as the cover some kind of lenticular image

and make it look like the cover is glitching

with maybe 2 PC of members or maybe 1 PC of the member and one of the AE

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Just wondering, is there a way to check the ULs on the Melon chart? Or do you have to be logged into the site in order to see it? :/

The only way to see everyone's UL count is to have the old version of Melon's app. So if you never updated it when they introduced the chart reform, you can still see it.

I think there is a site that lists the top 3 UL every hour, but i cant remember where the site is. This TW account conveniently relays the information for us though.

https://twitter.com/UlsMelon

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Back to #1 on Bugs after the song has been out for over a month already wow

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The only way to see everyone's UL count is to have the old version of Melon's app. So if you never updated it when they introduced the chart reform, you can still see it.

I think there is a site that lists the top 3 UL every hour, but i cant remember where the site is. This TW account conveniently relays the information for us though.

https://twitter.com/UlsMelon

Oh, cool. Thanks, I didn't know that.

Kinda funny that an old version of the Melon app will still show all the songs' ULs ^^

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Literally love it, love everything :froghype: Love to see it, love to hear about it :pepelove2:I just love it :pepe-toast:

go aespa :pepe-cowboy: :pepe-cowboy: :pepe-cowboy: :pepe-cowboy:

Talent, Visuals, Vocals, Rap, Dance, Languages and they just keep blowing up :pepe-sad: Look at all the Korean comments

External Content www.youtube.com
    :pepe-life-support:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!