How do I delete my account?

• I don't really enjoy reading this forum. Don't know why I signed up in the first place.

Please don't tell me to log off and never log back in because that's not what I'm asking.

Thank you. :thumbup:

• what's with people wanting to delete accounts? like as in does merely having an account here cause some sort of emotional distress?

Or is it like somebody with a gun forcing you to come to this forum? If you don't like this forum DON'T F****** come here...I thought it was basic common sense...

If I left a bowl of dog-shit out on my porch and you came and ate it - who is really to blame? me for leaving the bowl out or the shit-eater?

• what's with people wanting to delete accounts? like as in does merely having an account here cause some sort of emotional distress?

Or is it like somebody with a gun forcing you to come to this forum? If you don't like this forum DON'T F****** come here...I thought it was basic common sense...

If I left a bowl of dog-shit out on my porch and you came and ate it - who is really to blame? me for leaving the bowl out or the shit-eater?

Very helpful. Thank you.

What is wrong with me wanting to delete my account?

Facebook, IG, twitter all allow you to end your participation if you no longer feel like using their service and nobody makes a fuss about it.

• Very helpful. Thank you.

Facebook, IG, twitter all allow you to end your participation if you no longer feel like using their service and nobody makes a fuss about it.

My apologies my friend...I really don't how I can help you since the mods already answered your question

You are absolutely correct that that other social media let's you delete your account but not this site. My question is though why do you want it deleted?

• For silly forums like these, especially since they're completely anonymous, it'd probably be easier to just stop using it and forget about it. It shouldn't affect you in any way unless you use the same password at other places, which wouldn't really be smart to begin with.

• I don't really enjoy reading this forum. Don't know why I signed up in the first place.

Please don't tell me to log off and never log back in because that's not what I'm asking.

Thank you. :thumbup:

Requesting ban does not allowed anymore. From the practice: permaban could be giving for advertising other forums, criticizing revamp/staff or for praising Ailee. Some people were banned even for the simple reaction under controversial post. It looks like a playing Russian roulette and depends on Johnny's current mood.

• Very helpful. Thank you.

This is such a strange request ... I would understand if it was asked by someone who has been registered here for a long time. But your account literally has no value to you, and I don't understand why you couldn't just abandon it :)

• This is such a strange request ... I would understand if it was asked by someone who has been registered here for a long time. But your account literally has no value to you, and I don't understand why you couldn't just abandon it :)

Because I want it gone. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!