Treasure talked to fans on twitter and it was really so cuteeee

• I'm 8 hours late since I was working and missed all but here I am...

Treasure decided to have a party on twitter and talk + answer to fans.

Some messages were just so cuteee. So I wanted to share to teumes who missed it and maybe future fans?

Some traduction of me (sorry my korean isn't the best) + twitter:

Tell me which hair style I should try?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Answer:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like your black hair but would you like try blue hair? I think it would looks good on you.

Answer: Oh, that's good..!

Question: Congratulations for your debut in Japan. Where would you like go in Japan and what would you like do?

Answer: Hi, it's Jihoon. When I'll go in Japan, I would like take picture and play in Kyoto. I would also go in Universal Studios (amusement park) with members.

Question: Dear Jeongwoo: What is the first thing you do when you wake up?

Dear Doyoung: Have you ever think to become model?

Dear Yoshi: Are you planning to become sexy in the future?

Answer:

Jeongwoo: I drink (water).

Doyoung: If I ever have the chance to, I'll do my best.

Yoshi: I'll work hard to become a sexy Yoshi.

Question: How wide are Doyoung's shoulder?

Answer: Not as wide as ocean but as wide as my heart.

Question:

Junghwan: How do you manage the fact your are a high school student and an idol in same time?

Hyunsuk: How can you be cool and sexy in same time?

Haru: Why don't you post selfies? Don't you know we are waiting for it everyday?

Answer:

Junghwan: I'm not in high school yet but I'll always be able to work hard with the love of teumes.

Hyunsuk: Cauze Imma 7chill :) hahahahaha

Haru: I'm sorry. I'll post one. I love you.

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• Did Jaehyuk answered any?

giphy.gif

Yes. He even posted a message asking to teumes what we would like see on Tmap.

He answered to a fan asking him to not change his phone case because she said she bought the same one saying: Okay, I'll not change it.

More here:

Treasure - ZB1

• Yes. He even posted a message asking to teumes what we would like see on Tmap.

He answered to a fan asking him to not change his phone case because she said she bought the same one saying: Okay, I'll not change it.

More here:

Aww that's so cute haha i love him <3

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• They are always so kind with their fans even if they never really meet them irl. I can't :waterr:

Treasure - ZB1

• They are always so kind with their fans even if they never really meet them irl. I can't :waterr:

Hyunsuk is way too adorable!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!