Amber is not problematic

• I saw a video of a girl listing all the groups she unstannned and one of them was f(x) because according to her Amber was too problematic.

Really now?

Amber is human. Not problematic. Yes shes made some honest mistakes but none of them were meant to harm anyone or cause problems. I'd be willing to bet theres at least one member in your fave group that has made far worse mistakes than the Llama.

If ANYONE stanned both f(x) and Red Velvet at some point but only dropped f(x) then that's the definition of problematic.

• Lololo, I had no idea that Amber was tagged as "problematic". I think she didn't understand the situation, we are all people and maybe we don't really realize some things or our conceptions change over time.

She always seems like a kind person, I think we all make mistakes but let's not tag people all their lives for a misunderstanding.

• Lololo, I had no idea that Amber was tagged as "problematic". I think she didn't understand the situation, we are all people and maybe we don't really realize some things or our conceptions change over time.

She always seems like a kind person, I think we all make mistakes but let's not tag people all their lives for a misunderstanding.

Its amazing how so many people have forgiven Irene but still hold a grudge against Amber.

• liek legit lol, i comment on this video saying how its toxic and legit someone just came and curse at me- what

oh shit im revealing my identity on youtube, allkpoppies chill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihaJ9Vk8ZGY&ab_channel=loona

No worries I have a whole channel and catalog of art for people to attack online as soon as people google my username here. Lol I hope people will have more respect than to attack you.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Twice-Tokyo-Sig.gif

• Its amazing how so many people have forgiven Irene but still hold a grudge against Amber.

Lots of people hold grudges against both of them, as soon as Amber understood what was actually happening she apologized profusely. She even is super sad when fans of other cultures claim she is racist on twitter like if you look at her replies this really bothers her :( I do not think she would still be profusely apologizing if it was not an issue for her personally that people view her as a terrible person because of one mistake.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Twice-Tokyo-Sig.gif

• Its amazing how so many people have forgiven Irene but still hold a grudge against Amber.

Irene was mean to people. That was her personality and that's w.e.

Amber openly used a racist talking point used to oppress black men for years and justify police brutality. Can you not see the difference? Amber lived in America, LA at that, that has a long history of police brutality against minorites. SHE LITERALLY LIVED in a center of it and a city that has a dark history of it. With all that considered, she still said something overtly racist.

Whites have been saying "Just listen to the cops" "respect the cops" for years to justify police violence against the black community. We saw time and time again last year that "listening to the cops" can still mean your death.

There a difference between an idols personality which i could care less about versus an idols thinking/beliefs an idols has, that's not so easily forgotten. Amber should have known better living where did she, but she choose to me ignorant and propagate racist narratives.

• This is, probably, going to be an unpopular opinion...

However, working for my city as an historian, I've found most everyone is "racist". I won't argue with you. Until society changes the way it thinks on a global scale, that's how it's going to work. It makes me sick.

Until then... I call my daughter in law Nabi. (White moths kill Oak Trees... that's your history lesson for today)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• oh i saw that same video...

didn't she literally say a black man deserved to be arrested for eating a sandwhich tho? racism isn't an honest mistake. if she defends police brutality and apologized after she was cancelled, then that really shows her true feelings about black people. if she wasn't racist then she wouldn't have said it in the first place.

idk why y'all take such offense over someone unstanning a group for an idol's problematic behavior. it's not like that person was making up pregnancy rumors or bullying her, which are wrong, but they just felt uncomfortable stanning her... why would anyone financially support an artist who believes police brutality is justified? like for me, i can put my own family members in that man's place. like what if that was my cousin or uncle or nephews? it legitimately could have been. but i don't even have to make that comparison to feel empathy for him, it should be enough that he's a person. but amber didn't have empathy at all, she just said he deserved it and should have respected the police officer. i completely understand why someone would be disappointed, disgusted, and wanting to unstan her.

• I think this is a question that's better directed at the community she offended.

As a Black person, I think her statement was problematic. Her, as a person, I don't really know anything else she's said or done that could be deemed offensive so I personally wouldn't cancel her.

However, I don't speak for the Black community as a whole (no one can) and clearly people had a reason to label her as such.

Kpop as a whole is problematic but that's a whole other discussion so...

• Some of the most disgusting rumors and stuff have been said to/about Amber, and you just know if she wasn't an unconventional looking second gen female idol than it would never have gotten so bad. Especially because MANY peoples favs have done way worse (and never apologised)

You're right and you should say it. If Amber was conventionally pretty, she wouldn't recieve HALF as much as she does

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!