Female idols with deep voices are so attractive

• Moonbyul singing Abracadabra has been living in my mind rent-free since it came out.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm new to Dreamcatcher but Dami sounds great too

• Don't forget Yuqi from (G)I-DLE :froghype:

• i think of Stayc J for this

her smooth deep vocals on the chorus :love:

the members love to tease her for it

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

I love Yuki's solo work, she has such a great voice

External Content www.youtube.com

Such a strong song and lyrics.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

I came here to mention yuqi and moonbyul. Their voices add soo much depth to their songs.

Desbundar

• I also found out yesterday that Karina has a great low singing voice

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• She definitely caught my attention during her part in ASAP.

I also found out yesterday that Karina has a great low singing voice

Ohh she sounds really good!

• Skip to :30 seconds for Satbyeol and Lola deep voice rap queens

again to :30 seconds here for more and 1:20

(these 2 are awesome)

Edited once, last by euentbug ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!