Taeyeon's singing is AMAZING

• Seohyun is INCREDIBLE too!!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• also here omg esp at 2:35

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• gotta add this one

• Wbk :yesr::siptear:

Here's some more (very different :D ) Taeyeon performances to enjoy

:omgr:

The only one of the newer gens that can give me the chills from their vocal performances like Taeyeon can do, is Wendy :-)

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• I love these songs;

• My fave performance from her :

External Content youtu.be

8zf-yB.gif   

• taeyeon singing King! :lover2:

• I always come back to this performance, she was channeling her inner Celine Dion

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

• I always come back to this performance, she was channeling her inner Celine Dion

this one gives me chills

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!