We were clowned yet again... #embarrasing

• Funny how this thread started with "we were wrong" amd should have ended with blinks apologizing for all that useless mess but has now ended with blinks victimization, again and again always the same things... but in the end, the ones being dragged are always others.

You want an apology so bad, go on Twitter.

Considering you like to group us together , i would like you to apologize for your fellow teume referring to us as Covid.

• Blinks were toxic for harassing them anyway. There is no excuse for that type of behavior, even it if is the norm among pop stans.

What, are you not a blink? You are toxic too. We all are.

You are right, there is no excuse for that type of behavior.

• You want an apology so bad, go on Twitter.

Considering you like to group us together , i would like you to apologize for your fellow teume referring to us as Covid.

I don't want an apology from Twitter users. I'm here and not on Twitter, here too people dragged treasure without reason.

Funny how I didn't even quote you while I was leaving this comment but you felt the need to reply, you must really feel at fault.

Anyways, that was just a consideration on how the things work here... now I'm done

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't want an apology from Twitter users. I'm here and not on Twitter, here too people dragged treasure without reason.

Funny how I didn't even quote you while I was leaving this comment but you felt the need to reply, you must really feel at fault.

Anyways, that was just a consideration on how the things work here... now I'm done

So why the hell are you not quoting those people.

This is not rocket science.

And you didn't quote me, but you literally referred to us as a collective.

At this point i don't even think you understand what you type

• Sawry Cheon GIF - Sawry Cheon Cheonsongyi GIFs

And I talked about blonks, so you admit being part of the toxic side of the fandom, better late than never.

Am sorry, but i do not think i want to respond any more to dense people.

Its a waste of time.

• I don't want an apology from Twitter users. I'm here and not on Twitter, here too people dragged treasure without reason.

Lets just talk about the fact @monolisalove defended Treasure when someone said something bad about them in a thread.

• Sawry Cheon GIF - Sawry Cheon Cheonsongyi GIFs

And I talked about blonks, so you admit being part of the toxic side of the fandom, better late than never.

Look, it seems you are new in age, but I will just say this one thing here: you are trying to call out a toxic behavior while also being toxic. Calling others covid just bc you think they are toxic isn't a playful thing. Covid is a horrible disease that destroyed so many families and just made a super negative impact in our world, not to you to be throwing this word like an adjective. It's ridiculous and plain disrespectful to the victims and their loved ones.

Stop trying to make sense while the ones you are calling out are in the same group as you, just toxic people.

• No, I really think it's you who doesn't understand.

Treasure was dragged and shaded yesterday not only on twt but on akp too because of the threads blinks made. We had to endure ppl ridiculing them over a false statement. Now that the whole statement ‘yg is trying to make treasure yg’s face’ is PROVEN TO BE WRONG and we point that out, you tell us not to generalize and suck it up? Give me a break. You guys are shameless.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No, I really think it's you who doesn't understand.

Treasure was dragged and shaded yesterday not only on twt but on akp too because of the threads blinks made. We had to endure ppl ridiculing them over a false statement. Now that the whole statement ‘yg is trying to make treasure yg’s face’ is PROVEN TO BE WRONG and we point that out, you tell us not to generalize and suck it up? Give me a break. You guys are shameless.

So I offended Treasure? Wow, the lies some people say on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!