We were clowned yet again... #embarrasing

• So after that whole chaos mostly created by blinks, me included, that video about the YGE face was mistranslated... B, mistranslated by the ones who did the interview. What a clever professional people....

Thank god I don't need to say sorry as everything that I said about YGE still applies as BP are giving dust musically side and I still don't like the idea that they aren't going all out with BP music career, yes, the one that made them so famous.

Here is the comment made by the YouTuber:

E29XmqjVkAM-Bun.jpeg

Blinks, i think our path is just full of circus and just clowning to the point of just being clowns 24/7 kkkk

I'm making this thread specially to blinks who like me are tired of BP mismanagement, if you think they are being treated good then get out please.

To the blinks who are tired, let's see until when we are gonna be together with BP as BP... I don't see them all renewing tbh, but I could be wrong. Anyways, BP fighting!!

DISCLAIMER: Don't even try to fight here, this error wasn't done by a specific fandom and both fandoms hurt each other. Bye!

• damn all of that drama for nothing. Mistranslations always do that and bc kpop stans live for drama they're ready to believe anything for the sake of more fanwars

𝘪𝘷𝘦 ♡ 𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢 ♡ 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢 𝘹 ♡ 𝘸𝘰𝘰!𝘢𝘩! ♡ 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘵

𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘷 ♡ 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘩𝘰 ♡ 𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘰𝘬

1a00b52897790f4ae9a4865d54385ccd5150997d.gif
    IVE TAGLIST

• damn all of that drama for nothing. Mistranslations always do that and bc kpop stans live for drama they're ready to believe anything for the sake of more fanwars

Not really. It's not believing anything when that translation was OFFICIAL, nobody created fake narratives, the ones wrong are the translators...

• Well, i take nothing i said back

At least it wasn't blinks who mistranslated it.

This is the account themselves and am glad they apologized for it.

But my God how does one go from, aggressive strategy to face of yg?

That's a very big mistranslation

Those are two very different things

• I have no idea how the mistranslation happened honestly.

• Hopefully he didn't receive any threats or hate, but unfortunately probably did. Hopefully people that sent him hate on socials apologized to him.

Rovin is like the nicest guy and always says nice things about YG artists. I hate that this happened to him.

E29fKkaVIAcfKQK?format=jpg&name=large

YG Family

E_E_fqdVcAcWSUK?format=jpg&name=large

Unapologetic YG stan. I am a fan of all things YG and YG artists and have been for years.

YG Ombudsman: I correct misinformation with facts and numbers, not opinions. Unless I know you I don't read responses to my posts, so don't quote me unless I've conversed with you in the past.

Favorite YG Producers: Rovin, Millennium, Future Bounce

• Not really. It's not believing anything when that translation was OFFICIAL, nobody created fake narratives, the ones wrong are the translators...

I know but we always should be skeptical when it comes to any translation. Its better to give the benefit of doubt than fully believing it. Especially as kpop stans, who rely heavily on translations, we should be aware of that. It's not the first time a distorted mistranslation happens.

𝘪𝘷𝘦 ♡ 𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢 ♡ 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢 𝘹 ♡ 𝘸𝘰𝘰!𝘢𝘩! ♡ 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘵

𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘷 ♡ 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘩𝘰 ♡ 𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘰𝘬

1a00b52897790f4ae9a4865d54385ccd5150997d.gif
    IVE TAGLIST

• Tbh this was really irresponsible as they interviewed a staff from YGE and they should be careful with everything as anything can be taken out of context, specially if the error isn't a deluded narrative created by the fandom when the mistake started from them...

• I have no idea how the mistranslation happened honestly.

I think they just let that slide thinking that nobody would care and maybe they talked about it in off, but after seeing the mess they are excusing it ..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!