Kingdom Groups and their Kingdom songs

• So the Gaon chart released today and here is how the groups performed with the kingdom song.. (KEEP IN MIND THIS IS ONLY 2 DAYS COUNTING, OF A RELEASE MADE SUDDENLY AT A WEIRD TIME)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also the downloads chart

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The 3 groups which made an entry did pretty well considering the counting was only of 2 days...

• Yeah to get in top 50 with a two day counting is actually huge.. I am glad that Kingdom has made the fandom even bigger..

BTOB are no surprise, melodies are huge and they have great gp recognition, skz are also doing well...

I hope the other 3 groups benefit the next comeback too

I'm only unsure about Ateez, rest I'm seeing are getting tons of positive responses but Ateez gets mixed opinions for some reasons.

• I'm only unsure about Ateez, rest I'm seeing are getting tons of positive responses but Ateez gets mixed opinions for some reasons.

Ateez not having a loud or dedicated fandom is the reason, even though they keep winning immortal songs its like public hasnt yet got to know them a bit..

KQ should start with some other strategy to be honest..

and if it doesn't really pay off in the end, its best to again focus on the international market back, nothing wrong with it..

if they get great international attention, eventually they will start getting recognized in SK

• Ateez not having a loud or dedicated fandom is the reason, even though they keep winning immortal songs its like public hasnt yet got to know them a bit..

KQ should start with some other strategy to be honest..

and if it doesn't really pay off in the end, its best to again focus on the international market back, nothing wrong with it..

if they get great international attention, eventually they will start getting recognised in SK

KQ is trying to promote them a lot, with them being in Kingdom, members on dramas, them getting consecutive comebacks, immortal song etc. Let's see how it'll turn out in the end.

• KQ is trying to promote them a lot, with them being in Kingdom, members on dramas, them getting consecutive comebacks, immortal song etc. Let's see how it'll turn out in the end.

they are for sure.. but imitation as a drama is getting no recognition and has set them up for hate tbh because its all idols acting.. and knets never like that..

They need to find some other route.. kingdom has been the best choice among others cause at least some new people know about them now..

hope this helps them grow..

• Its almost here.. I dont know if I wanna watch it but ugghhh

I just feel so jkdshjksdhksd idk I just want all of them to be happy. I hope no group cries today pleaseeee

I can't watch it because of work. I might catch the ending.

Ah I hope they all know they are appreciated...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!