• What do you think will be the benefits of these show especially for 4th gen groups that are joining? Do you think this will help them rank on GP charts (Melon, Flo, & Vibe) and gained high digitals just like what happen to 4th ggs who participated in queendom? Will we see other boygroups rank on these charts?

• Every groups on R2K got more fans and their sales + charting improved so same should happen.

But with competition these days, it'll be hard to know for how long it'll be like this. It'll depend of their songs (style people love) and other factor (as personality/star quality) after to see if they can keep fans they gathered with Kingdom. I don't think other agency will stay quiet while these groups will get new fans so I expect that they use other ways to promote their groups or other shows after Kingdom (I'm mostly talking of groups from BIG4 since they have connection).

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• Every groups on R2K got more fans and their sales + charting improved so same should happen.

But with competition these days, it'll be hard to know for how long it'll be like this. It'll depend of their songs (style people love) and other factor (as personality/star quality) after to see if they can keep fans they gathered with Kingdom. I don't think other agency will stay quiet while these groups will get new fans so I expect that they use other ways to promote their groups or other shows after Kingdom (I'm mostly talking of groups from BIG4 since they have connection).

I doubt it will be as exponential as R2K, considering many people hadn't heard of the groups there compared to Kingdom, but yeah, the show will only end up in gains, and it will be interesting to see what happens. At the very least the performance groups of the bunch will do great.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!