BTS nominated for 5 awards at KMAs, including all daesangs + Best Pop Song nom for Eight!!

• Wished the korean gov would sponsor the KMA and so they can have an actual high budget ceremony and at least stream on YouTube.. so many great artist.. other k-awards show focus too much on idol groups who the GP doesn’t even know or listen too and they wonder why ratings are becoming abysmal

• If they're going to win only one award or daesang, I'd preferably want it to be Album of the Year for 'Map of the Soul : 7'. Not only it will be historical but also that the album is one of the best albums BTS have ever made. Many people just didn't understand the album and the songs on it but those who did, know that the album is really really good. No wonder it brought many new ARMYs because there's a song for everyone on MOTS7.

If they're winning more than one, I want them to win all of them. Because BTS fucking DESERVE!!! It's not just about music with them. They have done so many things in 2020 to keep people sane during these crazy times. The words are not enough to describe that.

• Wished the korean gov would sponsor the KMA and so they can have an actual high budget ceremony and at least stream on YouTube.. so many great artist.. other k-awards show focus too much on idol groups who the GP doesn’t even know or listen too and they wonder why ratings are becoming abysmal

They should. It would promote non-kpop artists and create a better image for Korean music overall. If you actually listen to past nominees and winners, theyre really good.

• If they're going to win only one award or daesang, I'd preferably want it to be Album of the Year for 'Map of the Soul : 7'. Not only it will be historical but also that the album is one of the best albums BTS have ever made. Many people just didn't understand the album and the songs on it but those who did, know that the album is really really good. No wonder it brought many new ARMYs because there's a song for everyone on MOTS7.

If they're winning more than one, I want them to win all of them. Because BTS fucking DESERVE!!! It's not just about music with them. They have done so many things in 2020 to keep people sane during these crazy times. The words are not enough to describe that.

I would want Album Of The Year since its the hardest to win and the one they dont have yet.

MOTS7 deserves, its an amazing album!

Agreed. I mean this show's the closest thing Korea's had to the Grammys and it deserves to be alot bigger than it is

• why wasnt be and dyna nominated? :( what is the tracking period anyways

Dynamite is nominated ! But yes, BE was probably released too late to be counted this year anyway.

I'm hoping for a sweep, but I especially want a reward for MOTS:7 ( pop album would be fine, AOTY would be !!! ). This album is a masterpiece and DESERVE EVERYTHING.

• why wasnt be and dyna nominated? :( what is the tracking period anyways

I think BE may not have been within eligibility period? Or maybe judges didnt like it as much as MOTS7?

Dyna got all the nominations it possibly could have!

• I think BE may not have been within eligibility period? Or maybe judges didnt like it as much as MOTS7?

Dyna got all the nominations it possibly could have!

but be has higher critic rating if im not wrong. dyna was nominated? :pepe-joy::pepe-hype:let me login into twt. how black swan?it deserves soty. im surprised that psycho wasnt nominated

i think the elegibility period is before nov or oct. i hope be gets nominated next year

as much as i adore iu,i really want dyna to win both categories

• BTS's past nominations:

4 in 2018 (Song of the year, Artist of the year, Best Pop Song, Best Pop Album)

7 in 2019 (Song of the year x2, Album of the year, Artist of the year, Best Pop Song x2, Best Pop Album)

3 in 2019 (Song of the year, Artist of the year, Best Pop Song)

They have total 19 nominations by now, including 11 nominations for daesangs

• Dynamite is nominated ! But yes, BE was probably released too late to be counted this year anyway.

I'm hoping for a sweep, but I especially want a reward for MOTS:7 ( pop album would be fine, AOTY would be !!! ). This album is a masterpiece and DESERVE EVERYTHING.

sorry i didnt check before. soty and aoty is in the bag .im worried about baek yerin though

but a daesang sweep is 95% possible

hope be gets nominated next year

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!