JOY DIGITAL MONSTER

• like i know she is doing well with her ost but stupid me thinking its due to the popularity of Hospital Playlist.

But im totally surprisw with how well shes doing and rising right now on Kchart. Shes really that It Girls !

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So sm...you know what to do next.....*cough* RV comeback *cough*

• It really seems Joy is gonna be SM’s next female digital monster like Taeyeon. All her bsides are charting too, this is crazy! So incredibly happy she is doing well. She’s shaping up to be a successful soloist. Girlie really did THAT.

All those people saying she only did well with her OST because of the drama are looking real dumb right now. The public clearly love Joy, I mean just look at this

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Joy is GP Pick

Look at her MV comments, many are from Koreans

Don't be surprised that she'll be the most successful soloist among the members

Look at her barely promoted OSTs are also charted decently even some turned out to be hits

Yep, the MV comments definitely give a clue as to how popular someone is in Korea.

I think she's gonna outchart Wendy with ease, songs that make these kinds of jumps end up in the top 10 or even top 5 like Aespa. I've never seen an akgae problem among Reveluvs though so it should be ok.

• Yep, the MV comments definitely give a clue as to how popular someone is in Korea.

I think she's gonna outchart Wendy with ease, songs that make these kinds of jumps end up in the top 10 or even top 5 like Aespa. I've never seen an akgae problem among Reveluvs though so it should be ok.

Yes she will outchart Wendy even I&S digital achievements.

I'm not sure she will be top 5 (hoping for the best tho) because in early June there are many big groups comeback like MMM, Twice, Exo. But I'm optimistic that she will have good longevity based on her track records.

There are many ;(

I'm Joy stan so I know. I'll give you one last year example

Last year when that HP Ost doing great so many akgaes of other members shading Joy called her Overpromoted, SM golden fave, popular TV OST should given to the main vocals, etc.

It became worse when Joy sending cryptic message after Irene scandal broke out. So many akgaes of the other members having a field day because of that one ;(

:pepecry:

Even last night edgy akgaes also shading Joy because she sharing this harmless info

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!