Knetz Praise Winter Honest Personality

• I really like it.

pannapp_2021-05-30_17_57_48

[It’s Me.

MY~~ It’s Winter~~☃️ Thank you so much for letting us be nominated for 1st place today with such cool sunbaenims ㅠㅠ It’s all thanks to MY 🤍 But Aespa will always work harder so that we can get 1st place next time, so our MYs, please be with Aespa for a long long time 🤍🤍]

pannapp_2021-05-30_17_57_49

[Everyone ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can’t believe we got the Rookie Award ㅠㅠㅠ

It’s seriously such an honour and I really wanted to receive it – it’s all because of MY ㅠㅠㅠ]

Screenshot 2021-05-31 at 12.58.46

Original Post

1. [+243][-8] It’s nice that the nuance she gives off is not ‘make this happen please’ to the fans but instead, she’s suggesting that she’ll work hard and achieve more. But once again, when she does receive something from the fans, she always thanks the fans – she looks adorable but is also a cool girl…

2. [+201][-10] The way people are misinterpreting her suggestion that she’ll work harder next time to get 1st place… *shivers*

3. [+173][-8] I think her personality is quite refreshing and clear – I like it

4. [+83][-7] What exactly about this was a close call? She’s always saying thanks to MY and that she’ll work harder as a singer. From the fans’ perspective, they won’t think much of it and rather, would think that she has a beautiful soul?

5. [+79][-2] I like it because there’s no pretence

6. [+67][-63] I fangirl on other SM idols so was interested and watched there radio appearances as soon as they debuted; maybe it’s because I’ve seen so many idols but I’m nervous that things might blow up with one wrong word of hers

7. [+47][-47] Just in case, upvote/downvote

pannapp_2021-05-31_07_41_08

8. [+42][-1] I like Winter’s personality

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!