iKON Bobby's relaxed charisma on 'Kingdom' garners praise from the public

• bobby1.JPG

Article: "The reason why Bobby is so relaxed on Kingdom"

Source: Pann

When I look at Bobby on his own on 'Kingdom', he doesn't seem to pressured by the show. He's professional but relaxed when compared to the other iKON members who see a bit upset over the rankings even if they pretend not to be...?

I've been thinking, the reason why Bobby is the only one who's okay is because he's been through Show Me. I mean the rankings are a joke. In front of the judges, he even said YG told him not to come back if he doesn't win and his cast members on the show constantly berated the fact that he was an idol. So he's been through this. And now he's on Kingdom, hul.

Since they don't know the face of the experts, they're getting evaluated anonymously so they can't criticize them for their expressions and no one laughs or curses at them if they're ranking lower than expected. And whenever Bobby comes out, the whole cast, everyone, says "wow". They're in awe over his performances on stage.

Is this Bobby's mental healing therapy program?

응 yea, Mnet snake needs to just dieㅅㅂ

3cf9a137-50c9-4a80-926b-12f1569e38b7.jpeg

1. [+90, -0] Bobby has a strong mentality. Team B's debut was canceled and he was filming Mix and Match at the same time where the original members might've been broken up. His rivals on the show even told him to his face, "Why do I need Team A or B, I'm a WINNER" or "you're just a pretty Barbie doll." But despite that, he even told them he was sorry if his fans said any bad things about them. He even exchanged katalks with them afterwards.
    2. [+70, -1] YG idols have a tough image but they broke all those stereotypes on Kingdom ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. You can tell the relationship between iKON members is good and they're really likable. Especially Bobby ㅋㅋㅋ. I didn't watch their survival shows or Show Me so watching him on Kingdom was eye opening. You can tell he's a real rapper. He had that scary image of an older hyung who's a professional in the industry but it was a shocking surprise to see that he was so pure and cute.
    3. [+64, -0] Every time Bobby came out the reaction was cute ㅋㅋㅋ
    4. [+22, -0] Bobby is someone that doesn't really care about things like that ㅋㅋㅋ. I'm a bit envious of his personality
    5. [+12, -0] Bobby is seriously...just so derpy and cute! When he teamed up with Sunwoo and Hwiyoung, ah ~ I felt like he was a very cool person
    6. [+8, -0] I feel sorry for iKON but honestly there's nothing to regret. At the beginning you could tell they were surprised they got ranked #1 by the rival groups but despite that they still brought their A game throughout the show and did their best! At the end, it looked like they were relaxed.
    7. [+7, -0] Normally, he's pure and cute but the gap on stage is seriously crazy. He's too good!
    8. [+5, -3] Bobby is Bobby. He's a rare species who's recognized even among idol rappers.

I'm glad he is getting some love and he is not taking kingdom too seriously.

• Ah it's true! He seems such an honest guy, since the first episode he gave me a feeling of someone that doesn't pretend. And I really like his vibe on stage, it makes me smile. Ikon's stages are always so fun and give off a laidbck feeling.

• The response to iKON in Korea due to this show has been overwhelmingly positive.

They're getting the biggest views and the episodes they performed were always the highest rated.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• I love his sarcastic NOOOO he did after rap team evaluation... He does not give a fuck lmaoo I love him

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

I know it's a side effect of being through so many of these shows, but he really seems to take it in stride. He definitely knows his skill and is confident in it. No matter how long you've been doing something or how well you do it, it can be tough to be told you failed.

I'm glad they've been able to capitalize on Kingdom and reintroduce themselves to the public.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!