〖🅝⋮🅒〗What non-NCT song are you currently listening to?

• nc-tg-header-02.png

What non-NCT song are currently listening to?

It doesn't have to be only-Kpop related music, feel free to post all kinds of songs you've been obsessed with, be it rock or country or anything in between, share your music taste with the community and promote your other faves! (reminder: one song per post)

Non-guild members are also allowed to post and talk about music. <3 

I'll start (probably my most played song this past week)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Finna act up this summer

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I was gonna ask

External Content open.spotify.com

Also I think u could include non nctzens in the title of the thread cause otherwise people won't click

• NEO

Changed the title of the thread from “〖🅝⋮🅒〗NCTzens, what non-NCT song are you currently listening to?” to “〖🅝⋮🅒〗What non-NCT song are you currently listening to?”.
  • I was gonna ask

Also I think u could include non nctzens in the title of the thread cause otherwise people won't click

I removed the "NCTzen" to avoid a long title. Thanks! <3

• Official Post

I'm getting hyped for the comeback on Tuesday!

3x

• External Content youtu.be

P1Harmony - Sacred

This song reminds me of old school BTS in the best way.. it sounds great, the video is cool, and the lyrics are inspiring.... message being "love yourself" but aggressive.. I don't know anything about the group but the song is one of my favourite Kpop songs of the last few months.

• I've been obsessed with Mino's discography lately

🌻 can you believe its only the beginning? 🌻

1989932d781b234b4649363d3a5299d53eaa97b1.gifv ebae5a75bbd3a7178d4838548283b5cf81e46117.gifv b4bec6927047f7779dccebafdc6d4a9c0fd68682.gifv

• Meori apeuda :pepemusic:

• Vrooom like a black car :pepemusic:

• I have been listening to Celine Dion all day

• Official Post

The Fantagio paid Astro's best songs to dust.

the101 have you heard this one?

• The Fantagio paid Astro's best songs to dust.

the101 have you heard this one?

no. Hmmm. Not a fan of that one...I thought it was going somewhere and then felt to me like it didn’t.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I’m still feeling this track..

mine - Alex Isley (who I like a lot) and Jack dine

In case it doesn’t load for you..

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

2x2x2x

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• ♫♪♪ I can't live, if living is without you ♫♪♪   :pepe-sad:

• External Content www.youtube.com

• On the shuffle..a bop

• What a beautiful song.

2x

• how this song makes me feel like im in a different universe :omgr:

2x

I literally just came here to post this. Still can't get enough of it.

:pepe-sad:

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

occult hip hop vibes ready for the Kingdom finale

tenor.gif

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

3x

• This song is such a damned bop

• External Content open.spotify.com

• This thread contains 18,715 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!