[BTS CONTENT] I just. We need to talk about Jungkook during these trying Butter times

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

5add57791ef59a53c13deeff38850af9a450b46c.gifv

14f1719855fe09f636a48b1a6b17fe7f84133f6a.gifv

#W T F??? from i'm fine.

E2dLdegUYAID8wb?format=jpg&name=medium

Just all his snippets destroying me

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

Am I no longer a soft stan?

Are my muffins extra buttered?

Will he release the third button?

Was the final nail in my soft stan coffin purple long-haired Jungkook?

I don't even know myself anymore :pepe-sad:

But one thing for sure is, if I was a dude, I would want to be his friend so bad. He's such a cool guy. :pepe-comfy:

Bye bye soft stan Jasmine.

E2gCLWAXIAc-Xl2?format=jpg&name=900x900

You will be missed.

• Again sending a bouquet of flowers and the most sincere thank you note to his stylist who continues to remove the buttons from his shirt. JK could be using his glorious voice to read all the zip codes in SK and I wouldn’t notice his well developed chest has been an incredible distraction

• He destroyed all his soft stans one by one this comeback. We are an extinct species now

Tae told us to fear the double bunny, we should have heeded his warning :pepe-life-support:

P.S. JK is so so confident now and being true to himself, I could not be more proud of the man he has become. :waterr:

• Again sending a bouquet of flowers and the most sincere thank you note to his stylist who continues to remove the buttons from his shirt. JK could be using his glorious voice to read all the zip codes in SK and I wouldn’t notice his well developed chest has been an incredible distraction

You know he takes his shirt buttons off himself right, Jimin exposed him. Lol

• His smile is everything, my heart :waterr:

• You are such a warrior, Jasmine,

I've lost mine since MY TIME JK

:pepe-joy::pepe-joy::pepe-joy:

There there...

Let us celebrate your no longer existence Soft stan :pepe-flirt:

• OMG, I have been trying to search for this edit for so long. Bookmarking.

• her previous acc got suspended,maybe thats why you can't find it, this is her new acc, but she post the same video

You're welcome

:pepelove2:

Yeah I saw her tweet was not visible, good she came back.

• An angel in disguised! :pepe-joy:

M.

I am tempted to change my sig again...

• An angel in disguised! :pepe-joy:

Damn those pants are tight af

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!