How many songs will BP release this year?? It's likely 2017 again lmaooooooo

• I'm gonna be a little delusional and say 14 or 15 including solos

- OTG and Gone

- Lisa single album will contain 2 songs and one will be the collab with DJ snake

- 1 prerelease single in August, and is a collab with either Dua or SZA

- 9 songs on the 2nd full album including the prerelease, cause I don't see YG giving them a 3rd mini, until they end their next tour, plus since there is another online concert at the end of the year, it makes sense for them to release another full, and have another setlist for the online concert, either 2 collabs or only 1, which would be the Duapink 2.0 or SZApink

- A Jisoo's ost for Snowdrop, cause since it will be her first drama, I just know jtbc will want to capitalize the ost with Jisoo being the lead female, plus since her solo debut ain't scheduled for this year, YG wins letting her singing an ost

- Rosé with her first ost also, cause it's been a long time and I think yg will accept it for her now

• Aside from Lisa's solo album?

One digital single.

At this point, they should just release all the archived stuff in Teddy's computer as a free mixtape/Soundcloud or whatever the free distribution is called. If they're not good enough or polished enough for a feature release, just market it as a gift for Blinks, mention how they're just rough cuts of song ideas, maybe include some behind the scenes audio or release some accompanying bts video footage on YT.

No.

• 4. I think that's what they average per year, so I guess another mini. Plus with all the solo releases, YG will think just another mini is enough for now. :-(

idk about features tho, they could do soooo many.

• 13 songs

2 for Rosé

2 for Lisa

9 for BP

Is the most likely

SzaPink should it happen will be on her upcoming album like sour candy

BP have a major collab on their upcoming album with some saying DuaPink 2.0 or the long awaited Aripink

• 4. I think that's what they average per year, so I guess another mini. Plus with all the solo releases, YG will think just another mini is enough for now. :-(

idk about features tho, they could do soooo many.

Fair enough a 3rd mini album is still possible knowing YG but I believe it'll be the 2nd album

So far the ones that could happen are SzaPink or DJ snake X BP

• I would throw a solo ost in the mix, like a wildcard, something about Snowdrop and Rosé being guest in a new variety show, tells me that Chaesoo will get ost this year, at least one of them

• HardcoreBLINK

Changed the title of the thread from “How many songs will BP release this year ???” to “How many songs will BP release this year?? It's likely 2017 again lmaooooooo”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!