ikon/btob/skz fans send help

• cool cool ill check them out!! ty <3

• You know what, you can just watch their M2 relay dances and that way you will be able to listen to their songs as well as their personalities. Dropping some here -

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This. Very accurate. Relay dances are some of my most favorite contents

:pepelove1:

• Their relay dances are seriously hilarious to watch, only few groups are like them, I've watched their relay dances so many times and not just one or two, I've watched all and was sad to know when i realized there's no more left :smirks2: It made me love all of their songs as well :groovins:

Same here. When i was first just getting into them, I just marathoned their relay dances. They're so entertaining

• Their relay dances are seriously hilarious to watch, only few groups are like them, I've watched their relay dances so many times and not just one or two, I've watched all and was sad to know when i realized there's no more left :smirks2: It made me love all of their songs as well :groovins:

Same here. When i was first just getting into them, I just marathoned their relay dances. They're so entertaining

Yup! I regret not watching their relay dancer earlier. Theirs are just so different from the others I had seen before!

• Same here. When i was first just getting into them, I just marathoned their relay dances. They're so entertaining

That's how it worked for me as well. SKZ Code is when I started watching their content and other than Hyunjin I didn't know anyone else and I loved it so much then their relay dances made me love their music as well.

Yup! I regret not watching their relay dancer earlier. Theirs are just so different from the others I had seen before!

Yup, I'm glad that theirs are different, giving relay perfs like it's a music show's perf takes away the extra fun. I hope they stick to it the way they are, theirs are so entertaining to watch.

• Yup, I'm glad that theirs are different, giving relay perfs like it's a music show's perf takes away the extra fun. I hope they stick to it the way they are, theirs are so entertaining to watch.

Hence, why the stage below is one of my favourite Back Door stages. They're just messing about and having the time of their lives!

External Content www.youtube.com

• Hence, why the stage below is one of my favourite Back Door stages. They're just messing about and having the time of their lives!

External Content www.youtube.com

I had never watched this one before, thanks for making me watch it, they all were so cute in this except I.N:smirks2: My delulu heart thinks that Lee Know sent a heart to me in the middle of the perf so I'm extra happy :shake-it:

• You guys, are doing a great job in the thread.

I love a lot of things about Stray Kids. They are one of the most talented K-pop groups I've ever seen and, as I said, their discography is amazing. Well, even If I wasn't their fan, I would appreciate their performances, their versatility, their creativity, how unique are their songs, because honestly, It's something else. And everyone should check out what my fellow STAY and other users recommended here in the thread.

But I think what set them apart, for me, It's how passionate they are for music and for what they do. It ends up being contagious and you can easily feel connected with what they release, cause you can feel the sincerity, you can see they are putting their hearts into everything and having their time of their lives everytime. Making music is more than a job for them and It shows. It's a way to express a message they want to tell to the world. To share their personal experiences and want to help people who has been gone through what they did. It's a way to use their craziest ideas and transform into art. And they aren't doing to please other people. And I think that's one of the things that brings the most hate for them, because people want they to release what they think Stray Kids should release to be "good" or "successful" and they don't give a fuck. I love it! They just want to be true to themselves.

They value and they are grateful for every single achievement they receive, even what would look irrelevant and stupid for other people, It's important for them, because It shows that what they're doing is making a difference for someone else out there. And It motivates them to release more and more content everytime.

:pepefrog:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!