{𝕓𝕥𝕡𝕗} 🎼 3 songs SUGA wrote that he cried to or made his members cry

• Official Post

1. FIRST LOVE

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"FIRST LOVE talks about the piano I used to play when I was young, which also means the only friend I had. I cried a lot while recording. I cried a lot at the explosion of emotion part in the latter half. It was when I finished working on the Agust D mixtape and moved onto the album right away, so I didnt have much time. I wrote it quick and recorded all by myself. Right after I cried and recorded the song I sent it and went to the airport but then they called and said it needed to be re-recorded because the file was broken. I cried that hard while recording but! (laughs) I recorded it again after going back to Korea and went to catch a flight 4,5 hours later. It was stressful but fun." - SUGA

2. OUTRO: TEAR

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"The lyrics for OUTRO:TEAR were written for the members. When I was writing the melody, at the time, we were deeply contemplating whether we should quit or not. When I played the song for the members, we all cried together" - SUGA

3. THE LAST

Jungkook said on a V LIVE he cried while listening to the AGUST D mixtape

I have a hunch that this was the song that broke him

'cause it was the one that broke all of us

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• " The Last " have a special place in my heart. :borahae:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Changed the title of the thread from “3 songs SUGA wrote that he cried to or made his members cry” to “{𝕓𝕥𝕡𝕗} 🎼 3 songs SUGA wrote that he cried to or made his members cry”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!