One year since the baekhyun album dropped!

• summer 2020 hit different with candy around whew

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Remember when sm dropped one of their most iconic mv teaser ever and everyone lost their shit over it?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Baekhyun's voice, baekhyun's visuals, baekhyun's dance, baekhyun's song 2x

Anyway delight still on repeat because its THAT good

External Content open.spotify.com

Love again, r u ridin, ghost and underwater still fighting for that #1 spot for me

Okay on to baekhyun's visuals on this era because they were everything

And my personal fav:

E2KYFuLVUAUHBz5?format=jpg&name=large

E2KYFuDUUAkdbkR?format=jpg&name=large

E2KYFunUUAE2eQW?format=jpg&name=large

Stream delight and the rest of baekhyun's unmatched discography while waiting for exo to drop their upcoming album on june 7 :pepemusic:

• It’s been amazing to me that he’s been able to maintain such consistency with each release. Yes, he’s amazing, of course, but it’s still impressive to just keep putting out amazing release after amazing release. Which one you like least is a manner of nitpicking and personal preferences, not because it’s actually weak..

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• my fav candy live perf :pepemusic:

• It’s been amazing to me that he’s been able to maintain such consistency with each release. Yes, he’s amazing, of course, but it’s still impressive to just keep putting out amazing release after amazing release. Which one you like least is a manner of nitpicking and personal preferences, not because it’s actually weak..

You didnt lie :blushing:

• yall delight era was everything ;(

Remember this look. Im glad we got a live with it because it was most superior

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpqpMUX6uM7ZsqXO6xx-eqyEVMiNcNez4KSQ&usqp=CAU

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpX4BjEOqTr95uQY6plyKUPSY2Q_PdTzoANQ&usqp=CAU

• when this happened lmao

I cant believe they took him away :pepecry:

• when this happened lmao

I cant believe they took him away :pepecry:

What is a baby like him doing in the military ;(

• Still my most fav album release from him. The whole album is a non skip bop and I loved the bubble gum pop song that was candy. It was a fun era overall and I loved the choreo the most

DCB655FB-46C3-4298-88C3-C08AACE62DFC.gif

THE CHOREO WAS SO FUN

I still wont forgive sm for that wack dance practice they gave us :pepe-cut:

• Delight is a masterpiece. Each track has its own charm. Ghost, Underwater, Bungee, love again, poppin' I love each of them so much my fav. is ghost^^ B-side of the year

:siptear:

External Content www.youtube.com

The concept was everything. I mean everything. All these Baekhyuns in one comeback ;( . Who is doing like him

It was a legendary era that I will never forget

• baekhyun creating the candy fanchants

IM SO SAD THAT ERA IS LOMG GONE :pepe-sad:

• my fav candy live perf :pepemusic:

Sounding like that while dancing

Baekhyun is in a league of his own

• The concept pics were so good. He really dropped 4 diff cb concepts in one cb ;(

Ans yes album of life ;(

• Sounding like that while dancing

Baekhyun is in a league of his own

No one doing it like him

Kpop peaked for good with he debuted :siptear:

• I FORGOT TO SPEAK OF THIS ICONIC MOMENT IN THE MV

02b6daba203aa431853e597ffe395ca6.gif

• Kyoongcon vod when

:pepe-sad:

• I love this album so much, especially since Bungee is on it :pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

I also enjoyed that era a lot :froghype:

Legend Lee Know

• i literally LIVE for this part od the choreo

15f65e42faa1ae150a87ea49df5e32c4ff1e5236.gifv

• Kyoongcon vod when

:pepe-sad:

Remember when you lied qnd told me april 4th ;(

WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR SM DROP THE VOD :pepe-sad:

• r u ridin live on kyoongcon :pepe-sad:

It happened so early in the con that i completely blanked out when it ended sjsjks baekhyun was too much in this perf

• It was so cute

:lover1:

baekhyun the stage on Tumblr

It really was :pepecute:

Flirty baekhyun >>>>>>>

• I t wasn't me the vlive link really said april 4th ;(;(;(

I later realised it says april 4th, 2020

:pepecry:

I dont have anyone else i can blame everytime i wanna complain about the vod being forgotten

You will take it from me till sm drops the vod im sorry rain it be like that :pepecry:

• After bambi having zero promo, we really moved to saying delight has so much content sjsjsj

I want this era back idc idc take us back :pepecry:

• I still remember how religiously u watched this video, he's so adorable in it how could i not :pepecute:

Candy is literally song of life, after listening to it i decided to live with my life after these 4 wise words

Pop rocks strawberry bubblegum :pepeflushed:

• how to not love him

:pepecute:

It's not realistic

When kyoongcon happened and i had to love him 198119x more than i already did i knew there is no way to escape from him :pepenomad:

• My fave Candy performance :pepe-comfy:

Baekhyun come back :pepecry:

• Candys vlive :pepe-sad:

Never heard anything more impactful. Might forget mt own name before i forget that line and its flow :pepemusic:

• This thread contains 36 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!